The Morning Show

He was in Hollywood as part of the Oscars coverage. No doubt he’s stayed for the week to catch up with people and possibly record some interviews.

3 Likes

Friday (10.03.2023): With Larry shooting a story, Matt Doran co-hosted with Kylie.

Monday (03.04.2023): Matt Doran is co-hosting with Kylie today.

5 Likes

Larry and Nicholas went to town on his infamous Project appearance today:

2 Likes

Larry in Melbourne for the GF Appeal.

6 Likes

10 am start today. No broadcast in Perth due to The Stawell Gift. 11am finish in Adelaide. No Morning News.

6 Likes

The episode will be posted on 7plus this afternoon for Perth viewers, but it could have been shown on 7two at 9am local time.

3 Likes

I seem to recall Morning News has aired before, at least once, with Gift from midday, but I could be getting confused with something else. I do feel that a public holiday and with special/network programming during the day, that a bulletin would serve better than not airing, it also made Top 20 on Good Friday helped by a similar special for Melbourne with the GFA.

1 Like

6 Likes

Great to see Belling :slight_smile:

3 Likes

1/5/2023 Matt Doran is co-hosting with Kylie today.

5 Likes

Amber Laidler reading news this morning.

5 Likes

Birthday girl.

9 Likes

Monday

They played a segment from Sunrise that made it look like that was today’s hosting team

6 Likes

That studio is Barron these days

Barren? (not a dig btw)

Who was hosting instead?

The first image was the hosts this morning - the second was Sunrise hosts but with TMS watermark.

1 Like

Autocorrect. Yes it’s very bare - has it always been like that?

1 Like

Yes. The last few years they have got more liberal with wide shots

1 Like

Sally presenting today

With commentary from Natarsha Belling and Rob McKnight

8 Likes