The Morning Show

Sally Obermeder hosting with Larry on Friday this week.

Sami Lukis hosting with Larry Wednesday - Friday this week.

1 Like

TMS began at 9.30 this morning AEST as Sunrise was extended for the SA blackout.

1 Like

Due to the extension of Sunrise, TMS will be starting at 10am tomorrow.

Larry and Edwina Bartholomew hosting TMS both also worked on Sunrise this morning.
Eddy also back co-hosting on Tuesday & Wednesday.
Kylie returned from holidays on Thursday.

1 Like

Tom Williams hosting with Kylie on Thursday

Ryan Phelan and Sally Obermeder hosting on Friday.

1 Like

Ryan Phelan is hosting again this Friday but alongside Kylie this week.

1 Like

Opportunities at Morning/Arvo Central.

[quote]The Morning Show & The Daily Edition Internship

Job no: 971675
Work type: Casual
Categories: Various categories

Seven’s leading Public Affair programs, The Morning Show and The Daily Edition are looking for 6 University Students to participate in a 4 week internship program, based at our Broadcast Centre in Martin Place.

During your internship, you will support and assist The Morning Show and The Daily Edition teams on a full-time basis from 9am until 5pm, Monday to Friday. Daily tasks include things like learning how to research, news gathering and editing, guest greeting, sourcing props & talent, as well as training on our internal systems and procedures.

This is an unpaid work experience opportunity that will give you valuable journalism and broadcast experience and the opportunity to be involved in the entire television production process. In addition this will provide you with meaningful workplace experience and skill development to help you start your career in the media industry.

To apply for this internship you must be a final year Journalism student, have a passion for news and entertainment, a creative approach as well as a strong work ethic.

The 4 week internship program will be offered over the months of January to June 2017 inclusive. Internships will not run concurrently with other students.

http://jobs.seven.com.au/mob/cw/en/job/971675/the-morning-show-the-daily-edition-internship

[/quote]

2 Likes

Is it true that the infomercial spots on TMS are filmed in a different location?

I think I saw photos once of a set made-up to look lile TMS for those pre-recorded segments.

Makes sence, as Martin Place studios is being used throughout the working week (except weekend afternoons)!

Maybe they do film them elsewhere now but they have had them done live sometimes and the presenter interacted with Kylie and Larry. Maybe they still just film the the pre-recorded ones there but at other times.

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

Ryan Phelan hosted with Kylie today.

1 Like

The Morning Show is number 1 in Adelaide:

Samantha Jade is co-hosting with Larry today.

1 Like

It’s going to be a great experience for her. I don’t think she has hosted a TV show before, let alone one which is more than two hours long.

You say experience, I say a car crash. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Thinking of Brynne Edelsten’s turn at hosting. :laughing:

When I watched the hand over from Sunrise and the start of TMS this morning, I thought ‘Oh god, hurry back Kylie’. Whilst I still think that, IMO Jade improved greatly by the time I switched back after ten when the lifestyle segments are heavy. Not great but not awful.

Today was Kylie’s last day presenting The Morning Show for the year.

2 Likes

Most likely Angela Cox will be filling in for her next week.
Also Glenn Wheeler appeared on yesterday’s show.

1 Like

I can’t believe that in June it will be 10 years since this:

N.B: Credit must go to Idents.TV for the video.

4 Likes