The Morning Show

Flicking channels. Saw something that actually looked interesting. Was disappointed again.

Watched it online. It was over 6 minutes. Really can’t understand why they can’t either show the interviews in full and make the weekend episodes longer. Or just show the “best of” segments but show them in full.

2 Likes

When Pell’s stupid mistakes affect the rest of the mornings on Seven.
MacPherson is going to have to do something about Sunrise, or maybe he won’t to help Sonia Kruger :wink:

3 Likes

Todd McKenney co-hosted today.

As of Monday April 4, 2016, Ryan Phelan reads the Seven News headlines during the Morning Show.

Kylie will be away from tomorrow, she will be co-hosting Australian Swimming Championships on Seven/7TWO.

Angela Cox co-hosting with Larry while Kylie is away.

1 Like

[quote=“Salty, post:25, topic:307”]
Angela Cox co-hosting with Larry while Kylie is away.
[/quote] Even though Kylie is returning on Monday, Angela Cox will be back co-hosting from Wednesday (20.04.16)

[quote=“nationalnews, post:26, topic:307”]
Even though Kylie is returning on Monday
[/quote]Edwina Bartholomew co-hosting with Larry on Monday and Tuesday this week.

1 Like

Going by this tweet, Ange co-hosted TMS for the final time for a while on Friday 22.04.16.
https://twitter.com/angelacox7news/status/723306255205330944
I think she has done a really good job on TMS, Weekend Sunrise and Seven News and I will miss her talent when she moves back to the US. Much better than some of those at ATN (maybe that’s why she is in the US!)

In other news, on a very positive note, an update on John Kennerley and Glenn Wheeler

1 Like

@nationalnews Kylie returns tomorrow.

1 Like

[quote=“Salty, post:29, topic:307, full:true”]
@nationalnews Kylie returns tomorrow.
[/quote] Good to have Kylie back but her subs were just as good. The Morning Show also did a very good job at the coverage of Anzac Day probably the best out of the three morning shows.

1 Like

Todd Mckenny co-hosting with Kylie today.

1 Like

And tomorrow. Larry is on leave

1 Like

This appeared today

3 Likes

Great catch! That would be graphic displayed on the vertical plasma, if I’m not mistaken. :slight_smile:

1 Like

With Kylie on holiday Edwina Bartholomew hosted on Friday with Larry .And Sally Obermeder hosted on Monday with Larry.

1 Like

Today’s edition didn’t air in place of Sunrise and Seven Morning News due to the Bastille Day Terror Attack.

Due to the Rio Olympics, The Morning Show is now on hiatus and will return Monday August 22

Due to the closing ceremony, TMS returns tomorrow Tuesday August 23rd.

1 Like

TMS always impresses me. More often than not, they still win their timeslot despite Sunrise loosing as their lead-in, as seen in yesterday’s ratings:

1 Like

Seven advises that The Morning Show won nationally last week by an average of 20,000.

1 Like