The Morning Show

New infomercial set.

10 Likes

The Morning Show finishing at 11am during the Winter Olympics.

3 Likes

Ryan Phelan co-hosting with Kylie on Tuesday - Friday Larry is off sick.

5 Likes

Larry is back co-hosting with Sally Obermeder today.

4 Likes

This is lovely:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BgCzS55gldp/?taken-by=kyliegillies

I actually miss Ann on The Morning Show. Ryan is good, but I can get sick of him when he is everywhere (Sunrise, TMS, TDE, Seven News).

9 Likes

Personally, I think it’s a good thing that they have started to keep Ann away from these fluffy shows like TMS and TDE since around 2015 and have her stick to presenting the more serious, formal news bulletins during the day. I’ve gotten so used to seeing her behind the news desk and not on the TMS couch.

I don’t disagree but it’s a shame that we don’t get to see as much of her personality and great sense of humour when she is stuck behind a desk.

She would be a fantastic guest panelist on a show like Studio 10 or The Project but sadly Seven doesn’t have any of those style formats and would never let her appear elsewhere. Maybe down the track she will retire from Seven and we will get to see her pop up around the place a bit more.

4 Likes

Ryan Phelan co-hosting with Kylie today.
Due to extended coverage of bushfires on Sunrise, The Morning Show started at around 9.30am.

IMG_20180319_095651

5 Likes

Kylie will not be co-hosting tomorrow morning since according to her Instagram, she is in Perth for a Commonwealth Games Farewell Function for WA athletes. I’m guessing Sally Obermeder will be filling in for her.

2 Likes

Yes Sally is co-hosting with Larry this morning.

5 Likes

What a good guess!!

2 Likes

Jodie Speers presented news updates on Monday & Tuesday this week.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Kylie and Larry are on location in USA during the Commenwealth Games.

5 Likes

Wonder if they’ll be interviewing / filming stuff for TMS? Surely it’s not just a ‘holiday’? Is a bit strange.

1 Like

Making comments like that is only going to encourage certain gossip scribes to speculate on the status of Larry’s long marriage. The Karl soap opera is hard enough to take.

1 Like

Means they are working, wouldn’t you think?

6 Likes

Quite obvious they are there for work. Only a dimwit would speculate otherwise.

6 Likes

Well, if you look at my latest post in the Comm Games thread, the basis for why I’m intrigued RE: Kylie.

It’s obvious they’re there for work. Why on earth would you think they just went on holidays together?

I thought you were going to avoid posting shit on Media Spy and avoid prolific posting about nothing. Well, that didn’t last long. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes