The Morning Show

That could be it. Or it could be that some parts are pre-recorded.

1 Like

A studio show with no windows doesn’t need to be dark, again This Morning on ITV is in a blackbox.

5 Likes

6 Likes

More/different trees this morning

6 Likes

PJ Lane is hosting with Kylie again this Friday.

7 Likes

Today’s show was partially pre-empted by Bathurst coverage.

6 Likes

TMS looking like it was coming from the set of When Christmas Trees Attack as they got closer and closer to Kylie and Larry this morning. Ironically with an interview of a professional set decorator :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

OMG! Thats just over the top.

1 Like

Sorry to bring up an oldish post but I remember that they have kept the blinds down for The Morning Show only for years and years now, at least earlier then 2016.

I thought I remember reading somewhere they have always had the blinds down for The Morning Show since the Sydney Siege at the Lindt Cafe in 2014.

1 Like

Comment from Larry at the end of the show today: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

“We love to be here live when our competitors start to take holidays.”

8 Likes

Could there be a more ironic headline - standing in front of one of those Christmas trees? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

15 Likes

Rob Ovadia swapping the road for the studio today and reading the news updates on The Morning Show.

2 Likes

The show is doing some 2021 highlights - though they aren’t all exactly news highlights :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Why are the blinds down? I know it’s been brought up, but this make it look like a late night show. Stupid idea!

4 Likes

They’ve been down ever since the 2014 Sydney Siege. I don’t 100% remember the reason exactly why, but that was the trigger for them putting them down each day.

The blinds are only down for The Morning Show as far as I’m aware.

3 Likes

They should get blinds the same colour as the blue in the screen. Would look much nicer.

3 Likes

The show is so far ahead of the competition that is in summer repeat mode; doing an excellent job.

10 Likes

I watched the show this morning, and quite enjoyed it. It does beat the competition that are in “summer holiday mode”.

Today was their last show for the year. And will be back in the new year (no mention when exactly).

4 Likes

I think the show will return at the end of January, after Seven’s coverage of the women’s Ashes test concludes (unless the network decides to move the cricket to 7mate).

2 Likes

The Morning Show returns for 2022 on Monday 17 January.

8 Likes