The Morning Show

The show is doing some 2021 highlights - though they aren’t all exactly news highlights :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Why are the blinds down? I know it’s been brought up, but this make it look like a late night show. Stupid idea!

4 Likes

They’ve been down ever since the 2014 Sydney Siege. I don’t 100% remember the reason exactly why, but that was the trigger for them putting them down each day.

The blinds are only down for The Morning Show as far as I’m aware.

3 Likes

They should get blinds the same colour as the blue in the screen. Would look much nicer.

3 Likes

The show is so far ahead of the competition that is in summer repeat mode; doing an excellent job.

10 Likes

I watched the show this morning, and quite enjoyed it. It does beat the competition that are in “summer holiday mode”.

Today was their last show for the year. And will be back in the new year (no mention when exactly).

4 Likes

I think the show will return at the end of January, after Seven’s coverage of the women’s Ashes test concludes (unless the network decides to move the cricket to 7mate).

2 Likes

The Morning Show returns for 2022 on Monday 17 January.

8 Likes

:joy:

EDIT-
Robert Ovadia is presenting news updates this morning.

9 Likes

With the live show, back to the no watermark cross over from Sunrise and the non standard watermark for TMS.

9 Likes

The Morning show, broadcast on delay from 10pm last night… :wink::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Honestly it looks so drab and dark. Horrible.

9 Likes

Welcome to The Night Show!

9 Likes

They used a better angle/backdrop later.

6 Likes

Still is horrible. Now it looks like a dentist with all of the white. I just think it’s scream if boring and uninspiring set design and framing.

Why wouldn’t you take advantage of the screens and get a loop made that has a nice city view or something? It’s not hard to be creative.
TMS has been stuck in a “same old” rut and circle for ages now, it’s not evolving.

11 Likes

And still for the most part winning.

I take a bigger issue with their logo, should’ve been scrapped with the old package.

2 Likes

You don’t like a 1950s US diner inspired logo?

The whole show needs a new EP. There’s a reason it is sagging.

2 Likes

Natarsha on What’s The Buzz this morning.

6 Likes

Surprised to see Stav from B105, trying to appeal to Qlders there.

4 Likes

A flash back to 2020 when TMS used a desk.

3 Likes

I don’t like the desk. Take a look at This Morning on ITV to see how to use tables and couches elegantly.

4 Likes