The Masked Singer

I personally do not want to watch the news 24/7. Especially these days when the majority of the bulletin focuses on COVID.

3 Likes

I love the irony in The Masked Singer being struck down by COVID given masks are supposed to slow the spread!

I know it’s among production staff, but still.

4 Likes
1 Like

But he is also not responsible for every thing that does or does not go ahead.

3 Likes

It could mean 10 will have to air just one episode per week to allow enough time for the grand final to be filmed and edited.

Hughesy has said on The Project tonight that all four judges (Danni, Jackie O, Urzila, Hughesy) and host Osher have tested negative. He us still self-isolating in a room in his house though.

1 Like

Don’t they still need to isolate though for 2 weeks? Some don’t test positive for days after they have been in contact with a close contact.

He also mentioned Cast and Dancers affected. By cast that means one of the contestants… No?

That article just says “unlikely” and uses mid-September date based on when stage 4 ends. I’m not sure they have any real insider knowledge.

All judges and Osher have tested negative. Hopefully that means very few people on set have contacted it. If so they may very well be able to finish it this week after the studio clean.

I do wonder if it would have been easier for 10 to film this outside of Melbourne

He said “our thoughts are with some of the cast members, the dancers and stuff”. It wasn’t very eloquent so I guess he just considers the dancers as part of the “cast” of the show.

Jackie O this morning said that the report about 7 dancers testing positive was also incorrect. There was one sick dancer who spoke up but some of others who tested positive were “crew”.

1 Like

like at Village Roadshow Studios in Gold Coast?

1 Like

Or the entertainment centre in Adelaide.

New name for the show

The Masked Judges

2 Likes

There is also a new Screen Queensland Studios production centre in Brisbane.

2 Likes

Could any of them be troye Sivan. His interview in Melbourne On the project made mention he was self Isolating in a granny flat. Even though he has been in Melbourne for months.

You might be onto something there

Dragonfly clues tonight definitely point to Sophie Monk and sounds more like her too.

1 Like

Wizard?

10 reported on the negative tests for the hosts and guessing panel too.

1 Like