The Masked Singer

I do wonder if it would have been easier for 10 to film this outside of Melbourne

He said “our thoughts are with some of the cast members, the dancers and stuff”. It wasn’t very eloquent so I guess he just considers the dancers as part of the “cast” of the show.

Jackie O this morning said that the report about 7 dancers testing positive was also incorrect. There was one sick dancer who spoke up but some of others who tested positive were “crew”.

1 Like

like at Village Roadshow Studios in Gold Coast?

1 Like

Or the entertainment centre in Adelaide.

New name for the show

The Masked Judges

2 Likes

There is also a new Screen Queensland Studios production centre in Brisbane.

2 Likes

Could any of them be troye Sivan. His interview in Melbourne On the project made mention he was self Isolating in a granny flat. Even though he has been in Melbourne for months.

You might be onto something there

Dragonfly clues tonight definitely point to Sophie Monk and sounds more like her too.

1 Like

Wizard?

10 reported on the negative tests for the hosts and guessing panel too.

1 Like

Andrew okeefe is a solid guess for the puppet, in the first episode there were a lot of law references.

1 Like

Still 90% sure the puppet is Simon the red wiggle. All the clues match him.

1 Like

Yes… but clearly Sydney studio space is limited and most crews and production staff are based in Melbourne and Sydney. Also, trying to enter QLD/SA or WA at the moment is almost impossible.

I don’t think Andrew O’Keefe will be Puppet as he hosts The Chase on Seven.
One of the clues for Puppet mentions American author James Michener. One of his novels, South Pacific, was adopted into a popular musical. I think he could be Teddy Tahu Rhodes as he starred in the 2008 production of South Pacific in Australia.

Promo for tomorrow’s episode (shown tonight during HYBPA) hints at Kylie Minogue as one of the masked celebrity. I think she instead could be Kylie impersonator and radio host Lucy Holmes.

2 Likes

They have been able to get footballers and commentators to QLD over the last week or so. So it is possible. As for SA I am sure if it helps to create jobs (considering they have been hit hardest with unemployment) they would be up for it if they did the 2 weeks quarantine.

Frillneck? The South African flag and Rainbow flag clues from the first week fit.

The song he performed for Nelson Mandela could be linked to a movie he filmed in South Africa called Spud which takes place around the time of Mandela being released from prison in 1990. Or he could have performed it later as a tribute.

The clogs tonight I think might be a link to the hit single he had with Dutch DJ Martin Garrix: There For You.

2 Likes

Wow Troye Sivan is not someone I’ve thought of. You could be onto something.

The puppet I’m feeling Red Symons. There was a reference to early wake ups which could be his radio show and the personality seems to suit him too. They also keep focusing on how he weirds out Danni which makes me think it’s Red.

1 Like

It’s been announced today Zac Efron has missed his flight back to LA and “decided” to stay here longer. Hmm

3 Likes

Wonder where his flight was from