The Living Room

Returns March 29, couldn’t come soon enough for the network really!

2 Likes

Amanda and Chris will be very busy, filming two shows in a week.

Don’t they have a few recorded episodes from late last year? I’m sure they were doing that in previous years.

Honestly I wouldn’t call that very busy, both presenters have probably done more previously.

Amanda also has her WSFM breakfast show on weekdays.

Landscaper Matt Leacey joining the show this year replacing Jamie Durie who is now signed with House Rules.

He previously co-hosted Nine’s Garden Gurus and three seasons of Domestic Blitz, as well as regular weekly & monthly magazine columns.

3 Likes

I like the show but am a bit worried that it might not fire as it used to. The lacklustre performance of 10’s primetime in general and that they’re rating badly on Fridays doesn’t help the return of the show.

1 Like

Having it being out of circulation for as long as it has been will be a challenge, but it seems to have a solid fan base who hopefully will flock back when the show returns.

3 Likes

Just saw the ratings for yesterday and pleased to report that they haven’t collapsed in a heap like previously and the show maintained its core audience. It also helped 10 to a double digit share for the main channel last night.

1 Like

Thanks for reporting :+1:

Amanda is on the front cover of Sunday’s Stellar magazine.

1 Like

1 Like

Friday 26 July -

Celebrating their 300th episode with the team reliving their favourite stories from the past eight years.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Excerpts from the first ep were shown.

2 Likes