The Inspired Unemployed (Impractical) Jokers

As announced in June. Included in tonight’s 10 slate promo

3 Likes

Streaming August 9 on Paramount+.

Promo:

16K likes, 270 comments - The Inspired Unemployed (@theinspiredunemployed) on Instagram: "WE MADE A F@$KING TV SHOW!!!

You may not have noticed but we’ve been pretty quite on socials ..."

Edit: seems Instagram links don’t embed well, can’t see it posted anywhere else at this stage.

1 Like

Didn’t realise this show was an adaptation of the Impractical Jokers. I saw the name but never made the connection until I saw the logo.

I’m suddenly excited! :grinning:

1 Like

Paste the link but keep it on the same line as something else CommBank Matildas on Instagram: "Hearts so full! 🥰 #Matildas #FIFAWWC" like this

The Insta promo aired on 10 tonight during the first episode of Hunted. It says the show premieres on P+ AND 10 on August 9.

3 Likes
1 Like

Strange combined promo IMO, looks like a sport one with the two logos like that. And no consistency with the 10 logo use nowadays.

I would’ve thought they’d have done it like the Appleton Ladies Potato Race where it’s more in the 10 style with P+ tacked on to the end.

2 Likes

The Joke Is On The Inspired Unemployed.

The Inspired Unemployed (Impractical) Jokers.

Premieres Wednesday, 9 August On 10 And 10 Play, Or Stream The Entire Series On Paramount+.

What happens when you give four Aussie mates who are worldwide internet sensations their own TV show? Absolute mayhem, that’s what. Welcome to the world of The Inspired Unemployed (Impractical) Jokers, coming to 10, 10 Play and Paramount+ on Wednesday, 9 August.

Join Jack, Liam, Dom and Falcon as they egg each other on to make absolute fools of themselves in a public setting. With no one else in on the joke, the foursome compete to embarrass each other in the biggest way possible, with those failing at the task given a humiliating punishment.

All captured by hidden cameras, it’s awkwardness at its absolute best with sidesplittingly hilarious outcomes.

1 Like

Premise of the show

1 Like

The Inspired Unemployed Save Television One Joke At A Time.

The Inspired Unemployed (Impractical) Jokers.

Premieres Tonight At 8.30pm On 10 And 10 Play, Or Stream The Entire Series Now On Paramount+.

Tonight’s the night The Inspired Unemployed deploy their mission: to save television as we know it, one joke at a time. Setting themselves loose in everyday situations, internet sensations Jack, Liam, Dom and Falcon will make the ordinary awkward when The Inspired Unemployed (Impractical) Jokers premieres tonight at 8.30pm on 10 and 10 Play, with the entire series streaming now on Paramount+.

Watch as they try their hand as receptionists and wellness gurus, all the while getting told what to say via an earpiece. All captured by hidden cameras, it’s awkwardness at its absolute best with laugh out loud outcomes.

With no one else in on the joke, the foursome compete to embarrass each other in the biggest way possible, with those failing at the task given a humiliating punishment. It’s appointment viewing (or binging) at its very best.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Horrendous promo. What is up with 10 / Paramount lately? Reminds me of that The Project promo from a few months ago.

The Impractical Jokers format is a pretty good get, but they should have just shown actual footage from it instead of such a stilted, fake looking ad. The format is all about authenticity.

There was another promo last week during Thank God You’re Here that was even worse, but can’t find it anywhere online.

2 Likes

But this is the style of the online content made by the Inspired Unemployed. They’ve made that to appeal to their already large fan base, in the hope they will tune in. The actual footage can be used later, week by week, to promote individual episodes.

1 Like

I think they have hidden camera stuff format on Tik Tok but it always seems staged , this isn’t ?

”All Episodes Now Streaming”

edit - but dribbling out weekly on 10 ?

1 Like

Actual footage (filmed at an IGA supermarket checkout) was shown in the final ad break of Thank God You’re Here tonight to promote the first episode.

EDIT: according to the credits, the show was produced by Warner Bros International Television for 10 and P+.

2 Likes

So far so good :rofl:

Faithful to the US original.

4 Likes

Great first episode. It’s a change to have a 30 minute format show.

7 Likes

Yep and even nicer to finish it on P+ before CH 10 finish it.
Watched it while waiting for 10play to upload Thank God and Im glad. So funny.

The guys in their hotel room in Melbourne watching the show tonight

2 Likes