The Good Doctor

Overplaying it, week after week.

Jbar was asking you how the ABC promos were awesome?

Particularly, what in them is awesome?

New promo aired this evening in Melbourne saying the show is returning soon.

TV Week has it in the Program Guide for Monday and Tuesday next week 9pm.

I know Seven is desperate for ratings knowing the new season of Married at First Sight will pull massive ratings next week, but showing two episodes on one week is not a good idea, since the current season will go on another break or two in America before it finishes in May. Seven should keep an episode up its sleeve so it can show the season with little interruption.

2 Likes

Tonight and Tomorrow, Season 2B Kicks Off.

ABC has renewed The Good Doctor for a third season.

1 Like

Looks like the remaining episodes of season 2 will be shown on Seven hours after the US, starting from tonight. It means however if the show is pre-empted in America, Seven will have to resort to repeats or air something else.

1 Like

Which should’ve been done a long time ago.

The season finale is expected to air on 11 March in the US (that means three episodes are left). Unlikely Seven will be given any headaches, until the week after when it has to replace the doc.

1 Like

And Tonight’s Episode was Directed by Freddie Highmore Himself, Yep That’s True.

1 Like

Could God Friended Me take over on March 18?

1 Like

The Good Doctor has been named the world’s most-watched TV drama.

3 Likes

Overtaking NCIS for the first time in like 100 gazillion years I’m guessing.

2 Likes

NCIS wasn’t even in the top 3 most watched shows so viewership must have fallen off.

2 Likes

10 used to always promote it as “the world’s number 1 show”

Not really the title it once was, is it?

2 Likes

Look at the re-run ratings it still gets though on a multi-channel (last night 5k off the magic 200k!) And new eps still pull higher on Ch 10 than a lot of new show launches LOL

I get what you’re saying, for sure, but it’s still a BIG asset for 10 and globally for CBS I reckon

Oh I was more meaning TGD, NCIS earns its keep for sure through reruns and spinoffs etc.

It got in just in the last gasp of big linear shows.

1 Like