The Footy Show (NRL)

And it’s Rugby League, not Rugby!

2 Likes

I know that. In Victoria, both of the Rugby codes are commonly referred to as “Rugby”. Whereas the term “Footy” exclusively refers to Aussie Rules.

3 Likes

8 Likes

New set looks good

7 Likes

Caps:

5 Likes

Trying to be a less entertaining Matty Johns fox Sports format with the couches and the more relaxed look? I know I am not a huge NRL fan but the first few minutes have been very boring. Half don’t even look like they want to be there.

5 Likes

Other than a new look, it looks like it’s the same old bull as before.

3 Likes

Much better. Not the same old bull. Lots of footy talk and analysis. No dressing up as girls…yet.

At first glance I thought I was looking at All Star Family Fued promo caps, nevertheless it looks good.

It looks a bit like a cross between the old Thursday night Footy Show and the Sunday one.

1 Like

A HUGE coffee table with NOTHING on it

WHY?

7 Likes

Could that first segment get any more boring? Mind-numbing stuff this.

2 Likes

Need a distraction from all that manspreading.

1 Like

Really liking it so far. People that don’t know much about footy wouldn’t. Just gotta get rid of Beau Ryan - that segment he just did was dreadful.

2 Likes

Why doesn’t Beau have a chair??? God this is awkward

More:

7 Likes

Small Talk:

3 Likes

The reactions on Twitter to the “relaunched” NRL Footy Show are for the most part, less than positive…

2 Likes

I thought the Broncos had the worst performance in rugby league tonight until I saw Beau’s first taped segment…

7 Likes

The set if just so dull - a few pieces of footy memorabilia wouldn’t go astray. So austere there isn’t a single ornament to be seen.

12 Likes