The Footy Show (NRL)

3 Likes

I assume this will be live nationally on 9NOW again?

Far out. Beau is still there. He should’ve been the first to go.

7 Likes

Yes it will be live nationally.

He peaked when he did Their House. He is unlistenable on Triple M - out and out wanker, and I know some wankers. Another reason why I will not watch the Footy Show - like most NRL fans with an IQ greater than their shoe size.

1 Like

Beau can fuck off.
Girds can fuck off.
Erin - tolerable, but is now sounding a little bit like her dad (listened to a bit of 2GB on the weekend).
Joey - legend, yes, I will admit bias given I am a Knights man.

For fucks sake Nine - just kill off the NRL Footy Show like you were going to do to begin with.

6 Likes

Or just do a NRL Edition of Footy Classified with James Bracey and Erin Molan along with rotating panelists and be done with it!

1 Like

Somehow I think the relaunched version of The NRL Footy Show might rate so bad this year, that Nine will announce that Fatty is returning “by viewer request” as Erin Molan’s fill-in host while she’s on maternity leave.

At some point throughout the year, I’d probably also expect them to go as far as making fun of their poor ratings by doing things like dodgy parody skits of TV programs (eg, Gogglebox and ABC KIDS shows) that get more viewers than The NRL Footy Show.

But overall, I agree that Nine should’ve just axed the whole thing and/or replaced it with a NRL version of Footy Classified.

1 Like

Imagine Goggleboxers reviewing dodgy, NRL rip off version of Gogglebox featuring bogan NRL Goggleboxers watching Gogglebox…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Though I imagine late nights on free to air in the AFL states still.

It would be a good idea to show it live on’ 9GEM or 9GO in those markets (and the same with the AFL Footy Show up here).

1 Like

The show begins next Thursday (8th March). The guide says its a 9.55pm start. And is scheduled to finish at 11.10pm. So they have scheduled the show for 1hr,15min? It has been notorious for some years now that the show has never finished on the scheduled time. I wonder if this year would be any different. lol

1 Like

2330-0045 on Nine to be exact

1 Like

9 will have a Monday night show with James Bracey , Phil Gould, Paul Gallen , like footy classified. I think it will start after rd 1 around 10pm or so.

1 Like

Looks like the show will retain its studio audience this year, with ticket registration open on the 9Now website, along with Small Talk entries.

https://www.9now.com.au/nrl-footy-show/2018/extras/audience/get/tickets

The show now has an official title: 100% Footy.

1 Like

The title is misleading

Should be something like 70% Footy, 30% Ads

6 Likes

Does this mean 9/10 you will be watching? :laughing:

2 Likes

How about having the panelists literally rotating on some sort of moving platform that gradually speeds up and flings them across the studio after a period of time. :wink: :laughing:

I’d watch that for sure.

1 Like

I’d watch that too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

If it airs in Victoria, it will need to be retitled as 100% Rugby.

3 Likes