The Cheap Seats

Wonder how did they fit in an audience in there. Perhaps they’re all studio crew like HYBPA? Looks very cramped compared to HYBPA.

Soz I’m not a connoisseur of live captioning.

Why keep the weird shots in if not live? :face_with_monocle:

So distracting - but the rest of the show is hilarious so far.

2 Likes

Is this filmed in Melbourne? Weird how tightly packed the audience is, given the lockdown.

I think it’s crew from the 10 studios.

It’s actually even worse in the second segment. Surely they wouldn’t have made such a decision if this is a pretty record.

Can’t they have the close-ups front-on?

Could it have something to do with cameramen not allowed to stand too close to each other? But then again, The Project doesn’t have this problem.

Given it’s the first episode, I think they’re doing well, it’ll get a little more polished, hopefully not too polished.

At least it’s not the first ep of the Weakest Link.

4 Likes

Nova 100 afternoons announcer Mel Tracina is the showbiz presenter.

Entertainment

2 Likes

They can dispense with the iPad. It’s not needed and sticks out like dogs balls

The guy keeps reading his jokes off the paper in front of him and shuffled the paper too often it’s distracting.
Seen this segment they moved the iPad in front of him, so maybe that’s to hide his reading and shuffling.

1 Like

A good change to have Mel in for the Entertainment segment.

The good thing is this looks tightly scripted so the majority of the jokes land well.

For an unknown show just sprung from nowhere it’s doing really well and will hit its strides.

Well done to the team at working dog.

7 Likes

I agree. I don’t know the context of the clip but I thought maybe the declaration might have had some personal impact on him.

I’m quite enjoying this, hopefully it rates enough to keep it going

2 Likes

Sport

1 Like

Titus has slowed things down a little.

1 Like

The sport segment is shit. This bloke is boring. Who even is he? Never heard of him.

1 Like

Me either. I only know he’s always on Chrissie, Sam and Brownie. Must be a Melbourne?