The Cheap Seats

Should be some good Bandter tonight.

4 Likes

Very punny.

Lost in the green room

I happened to catch this on tonight’s show and now it’s making me wonder if they again used a video from my channel. Here’s a screenshot from the video that I uploaded:

Then again, my channel watermark is missing from the clip that was shown (not unless they cropped it out, which is possible) and the video resolution doesn’t appear to be in as good of quality, so they may not have. It has gotten me curious though, i’ll admit. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Looks like it’s from yours. You can see where it’s been cropped to take out your watermark.

1 Like
1 Like

Good to see Broughie featured heavily tonight

:wink:

3 Likes

Wish they’d ditch the iPad it serves no purpose

1 Like

like their water?

Stuff Toadie. I want to hear from the guy who worked at the Nunawading studio for 45 years. He’d have the best stories to tell.

Tim should have lifts

2 Likes

When does this film? If its post Logies Tim is gonna tease Mel relentlessly.

Today at lunchtime, so there will be plenty of opportunity.

1 Like

I’m expecting their post-Logies wrap tonight will be hilarious!

1 Like

That depends if Mel T is doing the interviewing

So I am now up to date with this show after watching it all on Paramount Plus.

Very easy show to watch hope it keeps going .

The only thing that bugs me a little is the playing with the pen thing that I notice Tim does.

Yep, it’s almost like he does it to emphasise his joke, like an exclamation mark. It does get annoying and I find myself constantly waiting for the pen tap.

1 Like

Seems to me @SouthCoastTV has at least one of his videos featured on the show every week. Tonight it was Peter Overton who said on Sunday’s bulletin that his right eye had a burst blood vessel.

2 Likes