The Cheap Seats

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The show is hilarious tonight. (As it always is).

2 Likes

Loved the reference to adding “allegedly”.

4 Likes

In the Pencil it in graphic it said “Mel’s visa expires” and then underneath I might be mistaken but I think it said “Tim tries to steal Sandra’s car spot”. :joy:
Hopefully I spotted that correctly.

5 Likes

Close! :smile:

6 Likes

This fan’s little project got a mention on viewer feedback segment tonight.

1 Like

Ahh thanks for that cap as I didn’t catch the last word. Funny nonetheless

Yeah, it has been a nice surprise each week! :slight_smile: It would be interesting to know who is actually responsible for selecting what makes it onto the show and what doesn’t. Either way, I appreciate them using my clips (and for also not cropping out my watermark this week :stuck_out_tongue: ).

2 Likes

^ That’s so dramatic lol. It wasn’t a speed bump. It was as integrated into the show as all of the other ones they have done.

3 Likes

I thought it was a joke at first. Same with the ads during HYBPA?

1 Like

I remember something last year about a Nintendo WII or something.

1 Like

I didn’t see any issue - it was similar to how HYBPA integrates a sponsor by still keeping some humour. I wouldn’t call it a first for the show given the previous Nintendo sponsorship.

5 Likes

If it’s what networks needs to do to keep these shows on air, then I’m ok with it.

2 Likes

And the show is delivering the ratings to the advertisers - number 2 entertainment show last night in key demos ahead of Ninjas and Big Brother and number one show for under 50s.

5 Likes

Yep, definitely not the first time they’ve done it.

3 Likes

I’m sure thrre was another product they promoted a few weeks later as well.

1 Like

Yeh there has been. And they make fun of it, which is kind of the in joke.

Some bloggers need to take a chill pill LOL

1 Like

Amazing result for the show last week to make the top 10 in the key demo groups where the show outrated every program on Seven’s schedule as well as all of Nine’s entertainment offerings.

3 Likes

It deserves to do well. It’s a great little show. Add HYBPA and Shaun Micallef’s new show, and 10 has my eyeballs three nights a week.
Plus The Project 7-7.30pm.

2 Likes
3 Likes