The Celebrity Apprentice

Spare me.

2 Likes

I think last years cast was much stronger.

3 Likes

Im looking forward to Ronnie on this. Each to their own I guess.

Edit - I should add, that’s if I do end up watching. The rest of the cast is a bit meh to me.

The problem with so many Celebrity reality shows in the past year is that the casts are going to get more and more average. There are just too many of them now. I’d much rather an Apprentice season with a non-celeb cast over this.

4 Likes

Same I’m not sure why they haven’t tried a regular season.

1 Like

According to The Sunday Telegraph, Benji Marshall will be filming a challenge at Sydney’s Pitt Street Mall from midday today. Details of the challenge are being kept secret, although the paper says teams are doing their best to raise the greatest amount of money possible for charity in partnership with Subway.

2 Likes

It’s an eating challenge. They mentioned it on Today this morning with Darren and Ronnie.

1 Like

First promo for the new season

4 Likes

According to Sunday Herald Sun’s Tony Sheahan, Dion Giannarelli from the most recent season of Married at First Sight is set to be a key figure in the upcoming season of Celebrity Apprentice, where he will go head-to-head against other well-known figures and sports stars.

Dion was not among the original line-up announced by Nine.

1 Like

But hasn’t Celebrity Apprentice already been filmed? Did they include him before MAFS even screened?

1 Like

I think both shows were filmed in the same period late last year.

1 Like

Would anyone else in the cast know who he is?

The Celeb Apprentice cast was announced when they started filming in mid to late October. I’m not sure how long the season takes to film but if he’s in it then my guess is they might have included him as an intruder sometime in November when MAFS finished filming. There were a couple of celebs added mid way last season.

4 Likes

Promos for individual contestants rolling out including Darren McMullen and Beck Zemeck

1 Like

Darren Everywhere.

3 Likes

Where else is he at the moment?

Not sure about now but in the last three years he’s been on everything from The Masked Singer to (back to) The Voice to Doctor Doctor to some films on Stan and now Celebrity Apprentice (most of which are Nine shows).

I can only guess that he’s on a network contract originally meant for The Voice but when that moved to Seven they had to find something to keep him busy until the end of his contract.

1 Like

If Darren was on a network contract he wouldn’t have been able to do the Masked Singer.

1 Like