The Bold & The Beautiful

After all that hard work, doubling up a few months ago, it appears the show is going on a break from Friday.

Very strange.

Strange. I still think they should move over fast tracked episodes to 10 All Access if they’re not going to catch up on their main channel. Those episodes often feature in the top watched programs on 10 play so could pull an audience on there and drive subscriptions to the service.

Friday 21 December -

The show is now taking a short break it will return Monday 31 December.

I really fail to understand this decision.

Friday January 25-
Angela Bishop interviewed some of the cast of the show talking about the 8000th episode which airs today, the episode aired in America on January 4.

It was mentioned that Katherine Kelly Lang was absent…busy in the jungle for l’m a Celebrity.

I assume that was recorded when she went over for the Golden Globes.

It was live?

1 Like

Episode 8000 was last night.

Story tonight on 10 News First about the shows milestone of 8000 episodes.

This makes the news :roll_eyes: but when Aussie soap Neighbours reached the same milestone in December, did they cover it?

Angela mentioned earlier in the week on Studio 10 that she was heading off overseas again this week.
Angela also presented other entertainment news from the set of the Bold and the Beautiful this morning.

1 Like

As mentioned in Studio 10 thread, Denise Richards will be on the show tomorrow (Thursday) to promote The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. However it is expected her role on The Bold and The Beautiful will also be discussed. Denise debuted on the soap last week.

1 Like

Over the top all the time in my opinion… I love every second of it! :joy:

1 Like

It can get very boring at times. Its so predictable about what will happen.

1 Like

10 reporting that Monday’s episode highest rated since August 2018.

1 Like

The soap won’t air in NSW, VIC, ACT and TAS tomorrow (October 11) due to 10’s Bathurst 1000 coverage. A double episode will be shown in these regions next Monday (October 14) from 4pm. QLD, SA, NT and WA will have the regular episode tomorrow and next Monday at 4.30pm local time.

Wow, she’s still on B&B!? She goes back at least 10 years, was on it then when I tuned-in from time to time