The Bold & The Beautiful

And as a lead-in to B&B it would definitely capture some new viewers who like soapies.

Maybe they’ll put Neighbours at 4.30 on the main channel once they catch up?

But would Neighbours on main channel at 4pm rate similar or more than on Eleven in early prime time anyway?

Which screening would you watch?

I happily watch it every night at 6:30pm on Eleven :slight_smile: But I’m a long time loyal viewer, so that’s a bit different if we’re talking about reach and exposure.

2 Likes

Based on the below image which was in the lastest tenplay highlights email, it seems the catch up service will soon have all of the up to date episodes available to binge before they go to air on Ten.

3 Likes

It doesn’t actually say that. Their idea of fast track in the past hasn’t always been same day or even same week.

But it could be same day if they plan to catch up to American episodes.

How far behind are they now?

EDIT: I didn’t realise the double episodes are still going. They will catch up in no time!

I think its about a month that we are behind in the US screenings. It was suppose to end last week but they still kept it going, as Justine Schofield was suppose to air her show the week just gone.

So it seems like they will catch up then and it will screen close to the same time it does in America.

Everyday Gourmet with Justine in 4pm timeslot from Monday (June 11) next week with Bold back to the one episode at 4.30pm.

2 Likes

Fast-tracked episodes headed exclusively to tenplay.

Kicking off on Friday 29 June, tenplay will be hosting a ‘Bold-A-Thon’ of episodes to bring fans fully up to date with their favourite drama.

Then from Tuesday 3 July, tenplay will commence airing episodes in line with the States, only here at tenplay.com.au/boldfasttracked, meaning no more waiting to discover the latest developments in everyone’s favourite fashion dynasty.

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-fast-tracked/articles/bold-a-thon-and-fast-tracked-episodes-coming-soon-to-tenplay

2 Likes

That should kill its TV ratings. Why not catch up on TV and screen same day on TV too?

Exactly.

Perhaps we’re about to see The Bold and the Braindamaged moved from it’s long held 4.30pm timeslot and the Tenplay fast tracking is designed to appease fans who may become upset about the change?

I don’t think so. It still rates relatively well.

Promo

1 Like

Update on fast-tracking. Seems to be going quite well with a recent episode recording a VPM rating of 70,000.

2 Likes

Has it affected the ratings of the episodes that air on Ten though?

It is a bizarre move. Ten should do a couple of marathons over some weekends and catch up to what’s on Tenplay.

1 Like

I think they just need to do another three weeks of double episodes and they would be up to date.