The Bold & The Beautiful

@JBar Sally is the granddaughter of Shirley Spectra .

OK but that still doesn’t explain why Shirley’s granddaughter would have her maiden name. Why not call her Sandy Spectra or somethibg like that. Anyway if the fans don’t care then it doesn’t matter what somebody like me thinks who only watched 30 to 25 years ago.

Seen at the end of Friday’s show.

1 Like

Easy answer - Shirley’s son is the dad of the new Sally. She kept her maiden name because it’s ~ I C O N I C ~

Jess and Matt performed another song Bones in today’s episode in another scene at Shelly Beach at Manly.

More overseas filming for the show. This time in Monte Carlo. It was only four months ago they were in Sydney.

1 Like

Actress Kimberlin Brown has reprised her role as Sheila Carter after a 14 year absence, she has signed a one year contract.
Her character was a notorious villain during the 1990’s on The Bold and the Beautiful and The Young & the Restless and was involved in the biggest storylines during that time. She last appeared on the show in 2003.
Her first episode aired here today and we will surely see her evil side return!:joy:

3 Likes

I believe I saw her at the end of Fridays epsiode, when Quinn approached her :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I was waiting for the news on Friday and gasped when Sheila turned around. Well played B&tB.

2 Likes

One of the best daytime villians ever along with Vivian Alamain on Days of Our Lives who is also about to return to her old stomping ground.

Kimberlin Brown’s real life fall out with Hunter Tylo aka Taylor is better than any soap opera could dream up!

3 Likes

Totally agree with this. I had a massive crush on Kimberlin Brown back when that Sheila/Lauren Fenmore/Dr Scott Grainger story was playing out on Y&R in the mid '90s. It was the only daytime soap I ever watched regularly and it was mainly due to that character and the original Jill Abbott (Brenda Dickson). Sheila was pure evil. Never been a B&B fan but was shocked to see her face while channel surfing the other day. Hadn’t realised she had reprised the role yet again. It has been interesting to read about the development of the character since I stopped paying attention to the happenings in Genoa City.

2 Likes

It has been announced the role of Thorne Forrester has been recasted with Ingo Rademacher replacing Winsor Harmon. Ingo has signed a full time contract and will make his first appearance in late November in the US. !Ingo will be the fourth actor to play the role of Thorne Forrester.

Winsor had portrayed the character from 1996-2016,the character last appeared on the show in September 2016.Winsor had been playing the role on recurring basis in recent years. IMG_20170926_230831

1 Like

That’s sad, still haven’t adjusted to the new Ridge!

So Winsor hasn’t been on B&B on Ch 10 in a year, really?

Is Felicia still recurring? They also should bring Nick, Jackie and Bridget back for a guest role :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Angela Bishop on the show today in a small role again.

1 Like

From next week The Bold & The Beautiful will be screening double episode from 4pm.

The change sees double episodes in play from 4pm Wednesday May 2nd.

Australia still has a lot of catching up to do to be in sync with the US. The current gap is some 9 weeks difference, around 40 episodes.

2 Likes

When they catch up, they should then start showing Neighbours repeats in that 4pm slot.

In addition to the Neighbours repeats at 2:30pm?

No, I think it should be moved to 4pm and would be a perfect match with B&B there.

2 Likes

Maybe this is part of a larger plan to get the audience familiar with the 4pm timeslot, and when they catch up, keep the show in this slot…

Agree, Neighbours at 4pm would be able capture more of the teenage audience.