The Block

They probably don’t need to.

The judges commented that someone in Sharon and Ankur’s guest bedroom would be able to look through their double sided fire place and see into the guest ensuite. Does anyone recall how they said they’d deal with this? Did they say something about putting the bed against the fireplace? Surely not.

1 Like

Just position the bed within a place that doesn’t have the eyeline through the fireplace.

2 Likes

Yep they said they were going to do this

I know. I was answering the question above :sweat_smile:

So the bed is safe but there’s nothing to stop someone peering through the fireplace. Initially the thought of a fireplace in ensuite sounded interesting. Now it’s sounding a bit creepy! :confused:

1 Like

Just don’t have peeping Tom’s around to your house

1 Like

I think the idea is the master suite and ensuite is private to the couple that own the house. And given the size of the houses, I guess it should be.

3 Likes

This aged like milk

Very odd narrative tonight on The Block. Sharon and Ankur clearly cheated. And Scotty is clearly pissed off about it. Yet they are saying that nothing really has been done unfairly and nothing is going to change the result. Yet they won’t stop talking about it.

Sharon’s behaviour on this show certainly makes you question just how truthful or accurate her accusations were last year regarding on set behaviour on Neighbours. She is clearly someone who isn’t afraid of causing drama.

4 Likes

She really is coming across as nuts. What’s with all the constant filming on her phone. She’s endlessly taking photos and filming shit. I barely see her doing any work.

2 Likes

I’ve definitely been questioning her credibility regarding those Neighbours allegations since seeing her “real life” personality on this show.

There were most likely multiple producers during the challenge. They’re trying so hard to find something out of this.

I guess it was implied that the teams work out the recipe themselves, but because no-one said ‘don’t use google’ Ankur and Sharon went for it. If the winner of the challenge got only something small I wouldn’t mind, but getting $50,000 in wine is a huge benefit to them. I just don’t understand why they’re trying to deny it when there are cameras on them all the time.

Is Scott Cam a bully?

Is the sky blue on a clear day?

The answer to that question answers your question too. He has such an arrogant and unlikeable personality.

8 Likes

What’s the context behind this question? Has something happened?

1 Like

It’s the whole ‘cheating’ in the wine tasting. I feel the way he set up the wine tasting was bullying. If the rules didn’t permit not googling then who cares

Mmm yeh. Although, that would be producer driven.

The whole thing was very bizarre.

1 Like