The Big Bang Theory / Young Sheldon

I am already watching it online, can’t be bothered waiting.

1 Like

Binge is the only streaming service with it ?

I’m almost finished the finale season of TBBT on Netflix. Have to say this is one of the funniest in a while. I’m lol’ing a lot.

1 Like

Yes but they have only the first 2 seasons.

1 Like

Season 3 is coming on the 23rd November to Binge.

1 Like

Did Nine finish all of Season 3 ? I remember somewhere between S3 -E10-14.

They stopped showing it after Episode 7, which aired here back in January before the Australian Open started.

It appears that with Binge streaming Season 3 before Nine has even finished with it, as well as no longer showing repeats of Seasons 1 & 2, it looks like that Nine no longer has the first-run & repeat rights to the show.

1 Like

Hopefully they get season 4 soon after as it returns in the US on Friday.

1 Like

Gotta air the rest of Season 3 in Triple Episodes on Wednesdays in December.

Surrounding those key events will be a raft of new and returning programming including the much anticipated return of the US sitcom Young Sheldon.

It’s unclear whether it’s for the rest of Season 3 or they’ll go straight into Season 4, given that Season 3 will become available on Binge next week.

3 Likes

My dislike of Foxtel /Binge … means I will wait for it to come to FTA despite the ads.

I wont even use my free 6 month trial from Telstra. Binge to me is just a fractionally better version of Presto. The Apple TV app was designed terribly and the website from memory was slow on my 50/20 internet and yet other sites loaded fine.

10 will air Christmas-themed eps of TBBT on Monday 21st December at 7:30pm. Given there are 6 Christmas-themed eps (Seasons 2, 3, 6, 7, 8 & 10), I’d imagine they would also be aired on Tuesday & Wednesday that week.

This would explain why 10 Peach had skipped those eps when they’re airing the show.

———

Meanwhile, as well as being available on Binge, Season 3 of Young Sheldon will also be available on DVD from tomorrow.

Do we know yet when Young Sheldon returns to 9?

Didn’t someone mention that they sold off First Run rights to Foxtel? Could be a while.

2 Likes

The TV Blackbox website claimed that Young Sheldon was returning to Nine. Here:

1 Like

With Australian Open 2021 postponed to February, it will be a great opportunity for Nine to air the remaining episodes of Young Sheldon season 3 in January.

Meanwhile:

Do they have the rights? I thought they onsold them to Foxtel?

1 Like

They have onsold it , the entire 3rd season is now available to watch on Foxtel Go/Foxtel Now/Binge.

It’s also now on 9Now. All three seasons in full.

2 Likes