The Big Bang Theory / Young Sheldon

Wonder if Season 4 onwards will be exclusive to Binge ?

9now says ep8 to 21 of Season 3 aired the 24th of December last year is that right?

Did they add them on 9Now on that date?

2 Likes

Young Sheldon is moving from Nine to 9GO!, and will be shown on 7.30pm Thursdays from February 18, starting from episode 8 of season 3.

2 Likes

Now that we know the remainder of Season 3 will be on free-to-air, where did you get that information from?

1 Like

They must have onsold first screening rights to Foxtel and now they can screen it on Nine.

BTW, the last two episodes of season 3 of Young Sheldon will air on 9GO! tomorrow (April 1) from 7.30pm.

2 Likes

I watched all of season 3 on Foxtel Go. I wish season 4 would appear somewhere.

1 Like

When those US networks renew for 3 more seasons like they did i think with New Amsterdam (different network I know) what happens if ratings fall in between , or do they commit to those seasons regardless?

The Mayim Bialik and Jim Parsons comedy “Call Me Kat” has been renewed for a second season.

3 Likes

Not sure how many seasons are coming but the show is coming to Netflix ! Not sure where 9 got up to was it Season 3 ? Hopefully we get Season 4 and potentially 5…

The Big Bang Theory is now on Amazon Prime meaning the show is on every available major streaming service in the country except Disney+.

(It’s coming to Stan along with Two and Half Men next month)

1 Like

Young Sheldon has now dropped on Prime Video.

1 Like

I’m sure Big Bang has been on Prime for a while .

Season 4 of Young Sheldon has just been added to 9Go!'s line up.

From Mon 29 November at 7:00 pm

Currently scheduled Mon - Thursday.

Season 4 of Young Sheldon, which are currently airing on 9Go! at 7pm Mondays-Thursdays, and is available on 9Now until the 24th December, will appear on Netflix from 1st January.

2 Likes

That’s good to know . I was thinking I had to hurry to finish it with ad breaks.

Young Sheldon (Season 4)
Netflix/BINGE/Prime Video
TV Show
1 January

According to Finder on Binge and Prime Video also on 1 January.

So what’s this?

1 Like

This

https://www.finder.com.au/new-on-netflix-prime-video-disney-stan-foxtel-binge-january-2022

They may be wrong ?

1 Like