The Bachelorette

I’m not a fan of that promo for this season. It is mega cheesy.

As is the show. So, it is perfectly suited!

1 Like

Some of Bachelors revealed including one who looks like he could be Nic Cummins’ brother.

1 Like

Season Final of Bachelor is Thursday 4 October so best guess would be Bachelorette to start the following Wednesday.

New season of The Bachelorette confirmed to start on Wednesday October 10, according to a new promo tonight.

At the end of today’s press release about the ratings of this season of The Bachelor, Network Ten chief content officer Beverley McGarvey commented on the upcoming season of The Bachelorette:

Ali’s season will surprise many. Audiences will be introduced to an amazing line-up of bachelors and a different Ali to what they have seen in the first season of The Bachelor Australia and Bachelor in Paradise. I can’t wait for audiences to see if third time will be a charm for her.

Latest promo

2 Likes

I don’t see much hype for this season and Ali is getting a lot of hate on social media. I predict this to be to be the lowest rated premiere ever most likely somewhere in the low 600k’s.

BOYSBOYSBOYS

let’s fucking go and smash a few tins with the boys tomorrow yew :call_me_hand:

It won’t completely suck?

At the start of tonight’s first episode, Osher introduced Ali as “our most beloved bachelorette”.

How dare he?

5 Likes

This season introduces the wild rose, which allows its recipient to steal a single date with Ali from another guy after the latter has been invited. Seems to me the producers want to stir up the tension among the guys.

This season’s partners are Maybelline, Twinings, Red Rooster, Mitsubishi Motors, Deliveroo, Jetstar and Tourism NT. Only Maybelline and Mitsubishi return from Sophie Monk’s season last year. The other 2017 partners were Goodman Fielder’s One Night In Mexico, Dailies TOTAL1, eHarmony, Sukin and Underworks.

I might be in the minority here, but I really like Ali and will probably tune into most of the show to see how she goes. By comparison I wasn’t that interested in the Honey Badger and dropped off after the first 2 weeks or so.

1 Like

I think this season may remind everyone why they liked Ali in S1 of The Bachelor. I didn’t like her on BIP, but she was good tonight.

1 Like

Don’t they say any publicity is good publicity? I think she is generating more talk than some of the previous Bachelorette’s and the drama amongst the guys will definitely keep audiences hooked. I didn’t like Nick either but I ended up watching most of The Bachelor season.

I was out last night so havn’t watched the first episode yet but I still don’t understand all the hate for Ali. Even in Bachelor in Paradise she didn’t really do anything that wrong did she? She wasn’t a fave of mine but I didn’t dislike her that much either. Once Grant came in she pretty much was boring and just stuck by him to the end which is the main reason I was surprised they picked her. Is she just the type of person that girls are jealous of? Grant obviously has gone crazy in the media spreading rumours about her but that is more of a reflection on the type of person he is IMO and desperate to try and stay relevant.

I’m just here to make sure nobody’s conducting wild speculation about Channel Ten’s future.

Carry on with your bacheloretting.

7 Likes

Ten has started promoting next week’s episodes in which Ali confronted a guy during the cocktail party, with the first promo aired during Gogglebox tonight. Ten must be worried about the ratings for this season.