The Bachelorette

Georgia Love, 29, has been named as the star of the Channel 10 show The Bachelorette, on Monday via New Idea magazine.

A presenter for WIN News, Love has been most recently based in Hobart but has reported for about two years out of Launceston.

###Love Will Find A Way.

Meet Australia’s New Bachelorette: Georgia Love.

The Bachelorette Australia. Coming Soon To TEN And WIN Network.

Network Ten is proud to introduce Australia’s new Bachelorette, 27-year-old Victorian journalist Georgia Love.

In a search that spanned the nation, Georgia’s impressive accomplishments and warm personality made her the clear choice to lead the upcoming season of The Bachelorette Australia.

Working as a committed journalist for several years, Georgia’s career has taken her across the country and given her many amazing experiences, but has also taken her focus off the search for love.

Starting her career in regional Victoria, Georgia worked in news in Launceston and Melbourne before becoming a nightly news presenter in Hobart.

Georgia, who describes herself as your girl next door but far from average, is now at the stage where she wants to put herself first and find that special person with whom to share her life.

“My whole life, I have put my job and career first but have always felt something has been missing. I’m now at a point where I’m happy with where I am at in my career and I’m ready to prioritise love,” Georgia says.

The fun-loving Melbourne native believes it is important to be able to laugh with the one you love and is looking for someone who knows what he wants in life and has the passion to achieve it.

“I want to find that one special person to share my life and all its ups and downs with. Going into this experience knowing I could walk away with the man of my dreams excites me so much, I can’t wait for this incredible new chapter,” she said.

Coming soon to TEN, join Georgia as she searches for true love among some of the country’s most eligible Bachelors on the new season of The Bachelorette Australia.

Georgia told News Corp she quit her regular job as WIN newsreader (her final bulletin was last Friday) and started work on The Bachelorette yesterday. It will be interesting to see if WIN will bombard Tasmanian viewers with promos of the show.

I say good luck to Georgia Love on The Bachelorette

Thats very nice of you.

She has a very suiting last name. At least the reports got the name right the age was a bit off.

[quote=“JohnsonTV, post:4, topic:1436, full:true”]
Georgia told News Corp she quit her regular job as WIN newsreader (her final bulletin was last Friday) and started work on The Bachelorette yesterday. It will be interesting to see if WIN will bombard Tasmanian viewers with promos of the show.[/quote]She didn’t even mention it was her last bulletin on Friday night. And there hasn’t been acknowledgement whatsoever of her since. But It will be interesting how much promotion it gets in the state. But I wonder, how you think you’ll see them? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I wonder how many of us Media Spyers will be applying to be a contestant for Georgia, just so we can ask her all sorts of questions about WIN and television journalism etc. :wink:

Someone has dished up some dirt on Georgia Love. I hope she isn’t another Blake Garvey. As to what has been said on the radio

:laughing: I hope she is. :smirk:

3 Likes

Why did she have to quit her Job as a WIN TV newsreader just to appear on this show?, I mean what will she do for a job once the Bachelorette is over?, I suppose she will get a job as a breakfast radio presenter for 2DayFM Sydney.

1 Like

LOL, I’m sure that SCA will have some sort of radio gig lined up for Georgina once The Bachelorette is finished! :smiley:

There’ll be a vacancy at 2Day FM by that time. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Maybe Breakfast with Sam & Georgina?

I have to say, TEN always do a really good job with the Bachelor/Bachelorette promos.

New one aired tonight for the upcoming season with Georgia Love.

1 Like

Second extended promo aired tonight during Gogglebox, in which Georgia talks about her life, her work as a WIN journalist and her search for love.

[quote=“stilesykenny, post:11, topic:1436, full:true”]Why did she have to quit her Job as a WIN TV newsreader just to appear on this show?, I mean what will she do for a job once the Bachelorette is over?, I suppose she will get a job as a breakfast radio presenter for 2DayFM Sydney.[/quote]Haha. She couldn’t commit fully to this to find “Love” and be off presenting back in Hobart. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

She will no doubt follow in the footsteps of Sam and land a radio gig after this has wrapped. One things for certain, you won’t see her return to WIN News after she apparently just walked out on them just to find a man on this rubbish. :smile:

1 Like

##australia, Meet Your New Bachelorette: Georgia Love.

Coming Soon To TEN And WIN Network.

The season of romance continues on TEN when a brand new Bachelorette, Georgia Love, starts her quest to find “the one” in The Bachelorette Australia.

After a search that spanned the nation, Georgia’s impressive career accomplishments, down to earth demeanour and warm personality made her the clear choice as Australia’s next Bachelorette.

A dedicated journalist, Georgia’s career has taken her to exciting and unexpected places, but hasn’t left much time for love.

Now committed to finding that special someone, Melbourne girl Georgia embarks on her adventure with 16 eligible Bachelors from across Australia. But only one can win her heart.

Georgia said: “I’ve known I wanted to be a journalist since I was about 15, but at the end of the day, I come home by myself and it is lonely. I’m lonely and I want to be able to share my life with someone.

“I’m just like any other single girl. I’ve dated, I’ve been broken up with, I’ve been heartbroken and I’m so over all of that. I’m just ready to find that someone that’s going to be my support and my best friend for the rest of my life.”

News Corp reports the finale was filmed in Singapore during the week with Georgia and the three remaining men. Ten and Warner Bros had certainly learned from the debacle of the filming of The Bachelor finale in Bali, and security was tight this time for The Bachelorette.

Meet the latest Bachelorette men

THESE are the 16 blokes set to battle it out to win the heart of journalist turned Bachelorette Georgia Love.

Aged between 26 and 35, the blokes hail from NSW, Queensland, Victoria and South Australia.