The Bachelorette

Weren’t previous ones ordinary people though?

Like who? The first 3 Bachelor’s weren’t well known names but they were all good looking people who had successful careers. That is generally the angle they go for or select previous contestants that were fan favourites. Casey just doesn’t fit the mould IMO.

I see. You were talking about careers. You just confirmed your superficiality again. So you think only good looking people deserve to be on the show?

I’m just saying look at the criteria the show generally follows worldwide. If you don’t think that is a factor they look at then you are pretty ignorant. Although I don’t think our current Bachelor is very appealing but he’s had a successful career so fits the mould in that way.

This is my whole point. Ten would be applauded for not fitting that mould and hopefully making these perceptions that you need to be good looking to get your fairytale ending.

1 Like

Gogglebox star Angie Kent says she would love to be picked for The Bachelorette Australia

Paywall: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/gogglebox-star-angie-kent-says-she-would-love-to-be-picked-for-the-bachelorette-australia/news-story/c9ab39dc126f3bf72663b625fabc3787

I am one of those people who is not looking forward to Ali as The Bachelorette but after HYBPA tonight I would be right behind Vanessa Sunshine as her replacement. She was hilarious and charming.

I’d prefer Lisa Hyde over Ali. Even Michelle Jenneke strikes to me as the one. Anyone but Ali

So you are on board with Casey Donovan now?

1 Like

Well if you say so. They need a major star in Bachelor franchise, if they want to have any chance of success like they have done with Sophie Monk. You could include Nick ‘Honey Badger’ Cummins and even Sam Frost.

Updated logo posted on their social channels:

1 Like

I’d ever a 2d logo would look good, this is it…

New musical ad just shown during the project.

1 Like

Already sick of Ali.

Nobody is forcing you to watch it or whinge about it for the next three months. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I would have thought they’d use the heart logo.

The add isn’t bad, catchy.

1 Like

Maybe it’s just me, but I personally would’ve thought that the use of the standard Ten logo rather than The Bachelor/ette heart is possibly a sign that the network’s On-Air Presentation department might be busier with other things right now…

2 Likes

The whole promo uses the heart logo - actually 13 of them!

2 Likes

I believe that the heart logo is only used for broadcast, whether promos or watermark etc. All outside promotion including socials, out of home media, ads etc all feature the network logo.

Also this:

1 Like