The Bachelorette

Don’t they always promote next week’s episode at the end of this week’s episode and thereafter?

3 Likes

It aired at the end of tonight’s episode also, nothing new there.

3 Likes

Yeah not sure what Johnson is trying to say?

2 Likes

During the recent season of The Bachelor, Ten did not promote next week’s episodes early, apart from the preview at the end of Thursday’s episode. I think it usually waited until Sunday to begin the promo push for both The Bachelor and The Bachelorette.

The promo style used tonight was the same as that used throughout the Bachelor this year. The final rose is given; the promo for the next week starts full screen then finishes with the final credits marginalised.

Tonight:

Three examples from Thursday nights on The Bachelor

That’s incorrect. They promoted straight off the bat every week. It’s one of the frustrating things about Ten. They spend way too much time promoting their two reality shows and not enough time promoting everything else.

1 Like

Yeah so? They don’t have Survivor anymore so they were always going to push The Bachelorette more.

I have caught up now and I am actually enjoying this season more so far than the last Bachelorette and recent Bachelor. I actually don’t mind Ali this time around. The cast is really good too. Todd and Robert are my faves. :blush:

The current season will be shown in New Zealand on Bravo at 8.30pm Wednesdays and Thursdays from October 17. Like The Bachelor season with Nick Cummins, each episode of The Bachelorette will be shown in NZ six days after Australian broadcast. Coincidentally, the NZ premiere of The Bachelorette is on the same night as the grand final of MasterChef Australia season 10 on TVNZ1.

Halfway through Ali’s season and still no sign of intruders. Eight men remain in contention. Assuming one man will be eliminated each episode, there should be seven episodes left. By my calculation, the season finale will air on Wednesday, November 21.

The finale was filmed in Northern Territory in late August or early September, coinciding with the time access roads near Corroboree Billabong were mysteriously shut off and lined with security personnel. Tourism NT is hoping the finale will help attract tourists to the billabong.
https://www.ntnews.com.au/lifestyle/will-ali-reel-in-a-bloke-at-corroboree/news-story/cfa28294e863fd34700095f6d90ab1ac

1 Like

I was shocked to see Robert go last night. I thought it was all just editing to make it look like he was at risk but was still always going to be there until the end. The whole rose ceremony just seemed bizarre given there are at least 3 others there who are barely even on her radar and sending him home was clearly a big deal that upset her.

I know there have been a lot of rumours about Rob’s sexuality so maybe she knew something that we never saw? Maybe her family got that vibe too? I dunno but I really liked him and if he’s gay he’s welcome to come visit me anytime :wink:

1 Like

Didn’t expect a double elimination last night with only seven men competing. That means the season finale is expected for Thursday November 15.

Good to see Paddy get eliminated. What a prick he was.

Now we just need that tool called Charlie to get eliminated.

3 Likes

Don’t you have a boyfriend haha

Since when were those two concepts mutually exclusive? :sunglasses:

He can visit us both haha.

Anyway he’s rumoured to be going on Bachelor I Paradise. I don’t think he’s gay, he’s just very metro which on TV maes him an easy target for people to make that stereotypical assumption.

1 Like

NW spotted “what looked a whole lot like the beginnings of a blossoming baby bump”.

I doubt there is much credibility to it. When did this show film anyway? Over winter I think so at the most she could be 3 months pregnant (and that would have been getting straight into it). I couldn’t even tell that my friend was pregnant at 3 months.