The Bachelorette

I bet they wish they had done a few more episodes of The Bachelorette this year. Maybe fewer eliminations in the early stages?

II guess they never expected Sophie to be this popular and Bachelorette didn’t do that well last year. I’m surprised though that based on the success they didn’t add in any last minute After the final rose episode or even have a post episode interview with Sophie and the winner to milk it a bit more.

Jarrod gives Stu the rose, and Monk returns for another season. Calling it now.

5 Likes

FINALE NIGHT! WOO HOO :smile:

No idea how this’ll go, Stu’s the hot fav, I agree.

(But go Jarrod, love an underdog and he’s so friendly!)

He is a bit full on for me. If a guy did that to me I would probably run as fast as I could.

1 Like

Congrats Soph and Stu :clap:

And Sportsbet poking some fun at Ten:

1 Like

The hashtag BacheloretteAU trended at No.2 on Twitter worldwide tonight.

1 Like

Who was the message in the sand from at the start of the show tonight?

4 Likes

Definitely Sophie after she realised the casting directed dudded her.

5 Likes

Not surprisingly, Sophie was voted TV/Radio Personality of the Year in this year’s Cosmopolitan Women of the Year awards by readers.

2 Likes

99.9% sure that’s the same beach Survivor is using for one of the tribes (maybe it’s soko).

I literally said the same thing about Survivor last night. That sand bar where Sophie and Jarrod had their date looked like that spot they’ve done challenges on the US the last couple of seasons too.

I was looking through Twitter a couple of times during the night, and the comments were mostly against Sophie choosing Stu ahead of Jarrod. I was also disappointed that Sophie picked Stu especially he only recently separated from his wife. The outcome would have been very different if Stu was not picked as one of four intruders. Overall this has been a great season of The Bachelorette but the casting directors did not do a good job choosing the men for Sophie.

So, if he wasn’t picked to be on the show, then she would have picked someone else. Well done. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Ratings just in - averaged 1.64m capitals.

1 Like

Not that high. Split over 1.640m and 1.316m actually but still massive.

Is that a record for The Bachelorette and The Bachelor too?

Biggest audience for any episode of The Bachelorette or The Bachelor.

Sorry, yes averaged 1.64m.

Poor Jarrod - they put a red background behind him :rose:

2 Likes

Sorry guys, had to edit a couple of posts. Our agreement with OzTAM doesn’t cover peaks or regional/national figures.

You may now continue discussion on whatever this thread is about.