The Bachelorette

Could not find an article at The Advertiser website about Harry, although another website does mention him: http://www.glamadelaide.com.au/main/the-full-2017-bachelorette-line-up-including-harry-from-malobo-plus-all-their-instagram-accounts/

1 Like

I’m really keen to see the VMR ratings for The Bachelorette. I am certain it will break the current record. I know many people who never watch this show who are catching up on it due to the buzz around this season. So much hype for Sophie! Its been a long time since I remember a FTA show getting the water cooler treatment that this is.

It is certainly attracting a sizeable amount of viewers who don’t normally watch the Bachelor franchise. I have a few friends on my FB who claim to “never watch these shows” but love Sophie Monk.

1 Like

The launch episode is at 125,000 and ep 2 is already 92,000.

4 Likes

There are a lot of comments on social media from people saying this is the first time they’ve watched the franchise. Quite a few celebs amongst them too.

Sophie is casting gold. After Richie, Georgia and Matty J, the franchise needed someone with a big personality and Sophie has that in spades yet is extremely down to Earth. Vast majority of comments on social media are related to posters genuinely wanting Sophie to find love as opposed to people taking the p**s which was a risk with her casting.

1 Like

There is a news report claiming to spill the beans on who the winner is. I’m never going to watch this program, the promos are enough for me, but why does News and Fairfax etc keep publishing spoilers about these programs. I know it’s to get clicks and sell papers, but there is other news out there, so why use stuff like this as a headline when all it does is spoil the program for the viewers.

1 Like

Saw a new promo during Survivor tonight that a triple elimination would happen on Wednesday’s episode. I don’t think it has happened before on The Bachelorette.

1 Like

Wow. What a historic occasion. You should celebrate.

2 Likes

Do you do anything else on this website but give shit to other members? I have yet to see you contribute something of substance to a conversation :wink:

I swear we hear almost every season of The Bachelor and Bachelorette that someone has photos or spoilers of the winner / Final 2. How many times has this actually leaked with 100% certainty though? I think the only time was the first season of The Bachelorette a day before the finale with those magazine photos of Sam and Sasha leaking. Whilst there were strong rumours of Laura winning last season it was never confirmed.

I highly doubt that it’s the first time 3 have gone. We’ve had double dates with eliminations followed by rose ceremonies. Pretty sure the last season of The Bachelor had an episode where 3 people left. Obviously this season of The Bachelorette is going to have intruders so they can easily cut a few extra people earlier on.

You’re not looking hard enough. Try looking somewhere else apart from reality show threads. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

When you say something worth engaging with, you’ll be the first to know. :wink:

It isn’t just paparazzi spoiling the outcome. Almost everyday there is something in the news feed like “did xxx accidentally reveal the winner?” or a clue to the winner in an Instagram post or other click bait.

I’m looking at you Nova Entertainment

1 Like

Yeah and it is always made up stuff with no source. Or the source is NW Magazine. Which means nothing.

The 7-day VPM rating for The Bacheorette ep1 now at 159,000, ep 2 is 153,000. Both records for FTA - the Game of Thrones final reached 161,000.

That’s pretty impressive given it hasn’t even been a full week.

The VPM ratings are now 165,000 and 163,000 for the first 2 episodes - a 7-day record.

5 Likes

That is huge. Sophie has been a casting genius.

1 Like

The intruders were first forecast by The Daily Telegraph in July, adding that Stu Laundy, son of legendary Sydney pub owner Arthur and heir to the estimated $500 million family fortune, would be among the new group of men.