The Bachelorette

Angie’s brother is entering the mansion undercover this year, as shown in this promo.

3 Likes

i normally cant stand shows like these , but know that angie is on it makes me fell more incline to watch it

2 Likes

:rofl: That’s probably the only thing that makes this interesting.

1 Like

This is the best twist ever. Hopefully he is there for a while and it’s not just an opening night thing.

The Bachelorette Australia

Premieres Wednesday, 9 October At 7.30pm.

Angie’s Quest To Find Prince Charming Begins.

Mirror, mirror on the wall who is Australia’s most fetching Bachelorette of them all?

Angie Kent, the fairest of the land, will put her motley crew of romantic suitors through the ultimate love test when her love story - AKA The Bachelorette Australia - premieres on Wednesday, 9 October at 7.30pm.

Wearing her heart on her sleeve and open to endless possibilities, Angie is on the ultimate quest to find her funny and passionate Prince Charming.

And while she doesn’t have a type, with a little help from her fairy godbrother Brad, our Bachelorette is determined to try on a few shoes until she finds one that fits. Cue the joy, jokes and jousting.

Unfiltered and unapologetic, Australia’s favourite girl-next-door is ready to give love a chance.

1 Like

First two bachelors of the new season revealed.

Contestant promo caps

1 Like

Does Angie have a type that they’ve cased for? It’s bizarre that the two guys they’ve revealed look the same.

A new ‘type’

The Guys from The Bachelorette

It’s almost time for Angie to meet her 20 strapping bachelors, each vying to win her heart.

But before she has a chance to meet them on the red carpet, we’ve collected the crew here for you to get to know (and pick your favourites) with a few interesting tidbits along the way.

Pics and bios here:

https://10daily.com.au/entertainment/tv/a191003cjqxa/the-bachelorette-australia-2019-meet-the-bachelors-20191005

1 Like

So many penises, so few attractive men.

Group photo. Angie’s brother Brad is fourth from the right.

1 Like

Is that more than normal?

1 Like

I think so. There’s usually a lot less guys.

2 Likes

Yeah I looked and including intruders there are normally only roughly 18 for the season. There is already 20 in that photo (I guess one is her brother). I wonder if this will be a longer season (ie. Bachelor season).

1 Like

While The Bachelor has been pretty consistent audience wise, The Bachelorette has been up and down. 2015 first season was a success (with dumped Sam Frost the Bachelor season before), 2016 was not (with Georgia Love), 2017 was massive hit (with Sophie Monk), last year was not (with original Bachelor season Ali who was on Bachelor in Paradise earlier last year and probably overexposed and her reported behaviour probably alienated viewers).

Looking forward to Angie, hope new fans from Gogglebox work a treat by tuning-in too.

1 Like

You would think this season would fall somewhere between the 1st season and Sophie’s audience wise. There have been ALOT of romance shows on air this year though.

4 Likes

The guy labelled Brad in the photo is her brother.

3 Likes

Yeah I think this season might do well with Angie. It always depends on who they have as the bachelorette, that is why it is up and down as put. Even if in its down years though it does ok in demos and online catch ups. Its a good performer for 10 at a time of the year they where they struggled in the past.

2 Likes