The Bachelor Australia

Haven’t they had intruders like nearly all seasons, except for maybe Tim Robards as The bachelor

1 Like

I believe so. This is only the second season of The Bachelor that I’ve watched properly but I know they’ve done it at least twice before.

The Sunday Telegraph has named the three intruders as Stephanie, a 25-year-old model from Victoria; Sarah, a 26-year-old sales representative from Queensland, and Kahlia, a 29-year-old law student from WA.

The intruders generated some quintessential scenes tonight

2 Likes

That was gold!!

Does anyone know how long it actually takes to film a season of the Bachelor from end to end? Last night we had a couple of the girls make comments about being there for a month and not having a single date yet and it got me thinking… the show hasn’t even been on air for a month. I can’t imagine a single episode requiring more than a couple days to film (given theres usually 2 dates per episode) or do they take filming breaks? Have some of these girls really been sitting in a house for a month basically doing nothing?

Evictee Georgia Tripos has blasted producers Warner Bros claiming that she was threatened with eviction if she didn’t call the other contestants bitches, and claims that Warner used footage of her that was shot after she was told the camera had been turned off. Warner Bros has denied the allegations.

Oh geez. Even if what she is saying is true (that she was threatened with eviction for not making certain comments) doesn’t that clearly indicate that Richie was not interested in her and she was just staying for fame? What an idiot. Should have walked out like Megan did.

Well now that Kiera is gone this show is not worth watching anymore. I would predict ratings to drop next week. It’s starting to feel like the season is dragging on with how they didn’t do a rose ceremony last night. Please don’t tell me it’s 1 girl going per episode now when there are still 10 left.

Very funny episode tonight.
After tonight there are seven ladies left. Assuming there is one elimination each episode, the finale should air on Thursday, September 15, followed by The Bachelorette the week after.

Some unusual scenes tonight - great chance for a new product - get it while it’s fresh :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Clearly Richie only likes blondes. Only 1 brunette in the top 8.

1 Like

If I was Rachel I would dye my hair blonde.

Hamish Blake will be special guest on next Thursday’s episode… dressed as a three year old. What the?
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/television/hamish-blake-to-appear-on-the-bachelor/news-story/d1e97d586757ceaea1892dda776afae1
It was covered on the Hamish and Andy Show yesterday and you can hear the chat on the podcast site (Go to Thursday August 25, chat starts at 26:51 mark)

Die? That’s drastic.:stuck_out_tongue:

haha oops. But nothing is too drastic for this show.

Hamish Blake Guest Stars On The Bachelor Australia.
Richie Receives A Crash Course In Toddler Training.
Thursday At 7.30pm. On TEN And WIN Network.

Australian comedian, actor, author and radio presenter, Hamish Blake, guest stars on Thursday night’s episode of The Bachelor Australia.

Osher arrives at the mansion with a surprise date card for the Bachelorettes. The clue reads “There’s a big kid in all of us” and in walks Richie, who reveals he has a special surprise for today’s date.

Celebrity date crasher Hamish has been given control of a single date and believes that if Richie and his chosen lady are meant to be together, they need to be put to the ultimate test.

Out of nowhere, Hamish appears dressed as a three-year-old toddler named Rory, who is about to give Richie and one lucky Bachelorette an intensive course in toddler training.

Determined to make life difficult for the happy couple, Rory explains that Richie is his daddy and Richie’s date is his mummy. They must love and protect Rory all day long. If Rory needs food, drink or the toilet, mummy and daddy must help him. If mummy and daddy fail to take care of Rory, their date could end at any moment.

Hamish said: “As you know, I’m a fan of the TV show The Bachelor Australia and earlier this year I was offered the chance to create a date on the show.

“Life is not all jet skis and helicopters. Life is hard, life is real. You really want to test your relationship? See how you go with a toddler. If you can have a day out with a toddler and still have some time for yourself, then congratulations, you guys might work.”

Cue tears, tantrums and a lot of laughs as Rory shows Richie and his date what it really means to be parents.

Some of the contestants need a makeover if they are going to stand a chance with I-like-em-blonde Riche - my suggestion:

1 Like

^ hahaha.

Well Kiki was sent home last night probably because she only had a bit of blonde in her hair. Let’s see if Rachel goes home tonight as the only brunette. :joy:

I reckon Nikki has this in the bag and will win. You can just tell. Alex has been the edited person who seems competitive and like a front runner but will probably end up being a “shock exit:” at 3rd or 4th like Heather last season.

Two words on tonight’s episode: outrageously funny :laughing:

If you are observant with the home visit commercials (which will be the episode on Thursday) they show some of the family members. A girl sitting at the table looks very much like one of the contestants which I assume would be the sister of Rachael so no doubt she doesn’t go on Wednesday.

Actually further spoilers to the above have leaked. New Idea claim they have photos of each of the final 3 girls on planes to Bali where the end of the season was filmed. They also make claims about Richie’s final decision. Obviously this can be taken as speculation but don’t read on if you don’t want to know.

[spoiler]Nikki, Alex and Olena are apparently the 3 girls that go to Bali. New Idea also claim (this bit I would take with a grain of salt) that Alex is chosen as the winner but Richie has regrets and wishes he chose Nikki.

If the final 3 are true then based on the commercial I would have to say Faith goes next and then Rachael on Thursday. [/spoiler]