The Bachelor Australia

This isn’t uncommon. I am pretty sure the same thing happened last year.

1 Like

The Bachelor and Bachelorette trended a lot last year. It says a lot about the type of audience it attracts (young and very active people on social media). I think it’s the type of show too people like to discuss throughout. I know I had people messaging me through the episode.

Last night was better than I expected. Richie actually wasn’t as awkward as I remember him being but it is early days. The show was definitely all about some of the crazy girls there. Keira is fantastic. Love her! That psycho lady who was singing and jumping on the chairs… what a nut job! I’m still confused by why that girl walked out of the rose ceremony. Was it she didn’t like Richie? Although the biggest WTF moment for me was the girl who was eating her rose! :joy:

The Bachelor is absolute gold in the world of Twitter. So much crazy all in one place. It is sure to top the Twitter trends for the majority of the season.

Keira is gold and loved the conflict at the cocktail party last night. Doesn’t the White Rose give you the right to a full date at a time of your choice? So why waste it for a convo at the cocktail party which you could have had by just pulling Richie aside anyway?

I don’t know why they do those long “Coming up this season” promos. Especially showing so much detail. Pretty much if you can easily recognise someone in 3 or 4 different scenes or dates you know that they are going to be around for a while. It was pretty easy to pick the final 3 of the Bachelorette from that preview last season.

Like they even showed showed Keira standing there with a rose in her hand at a cocktail party. Plus on a solo date. So you know that she will be around at least until she’s had a solo date and Richie gives her a rose at that date. There was also a separate arguing scene with her in a different outfit at a separate cocktail party which means until we see that as well she is safe. I don’t think she’s there until the end but you know she is for at least a few more episodes.

1 Like

My sister was watching that last night and yelled “Spoiler Alert!” followed by “I don’t have to watch it for the next few weeks now”. :laughing:

They have changed it this year, the White Rose now just means she can have uninterrupted time with Richie whenever she feels like it (so really, just at the cocktail parties).

The editing of this season of The Bachelor feels like what they do with MKR where they’ve chosen their villain and they will show the villains comments on EVERYTHING. This season it’s obviously Keira. No matter what happens we get a comment or reaction from her. She’s hilarious and looks like a heap of drama tonight. :joy: At least we know she gets a rose so will be around until at least next week.

They are also showing a lot of negative comments towards Alex, but I think that’s more her actions doing that rather than editors purposely making a point of her.

1 Like

If it wasnt for Keira’s villian routine this season would be a snorefest. Richie is boring and so are the majority of the girls.

Have you forgotten the one eating a rose. As that was hilarious. There is much more to the show then just so called villians.

I agree, apart from Keira this season is boring, Richie lacks personality to be the main star in all honesty. I think a lot of people felt this would be the case. He seems to kiss almost every girl he goes on a date with which must be embarassing to watch back. Once Keira leaves it’ll be so dull

1 Like

That is all she has done though…

Ive enjoyed Kiera. She has been the highlight. Agree apart from that it has been a bit boring. I was all for Richie but he is a tad dull. I would probably eat the rose as well its a lot tastier than Richie.

Agree. I hope she stays around for a little while yet.

That was a 20 second snippet of one episode… That girl has barely had any airtime since.

Well there were articles pre-season about girls quitting and we’ve already had one. Now a magazine has an interview with a contestant who is currently still on the show openly talking about how she quits. The contestant is Megan

How funny would it be if she ended up winning and it was all a ploy.

Hahaha maybe. They seem to have a hold on what the contestants can say in the media until they are eliminated, so I’m guessing it happens this week and Megan did the interview being told this would not be published for another week.

Interesting if it is her as she seems to be one of his favourites.

Next week

Intruders?

There are intruders now? My only exposure to this is the promos and what makes it onto Have You Been Paying Attention? and The Project. It doesn’t appear to have the so bad it’s good appeal of the first few series of the US original. It just looks terrible.

1 Like

Phew! I was worried that Kiera might be eliminated last night. Alex is really starting to get on my nerves. Every episode it’s either “OMG I love him so much hes so sweet” or “OMG I’m so upset he didn’t approach me for a chat I think I’m going home”. Boohoo Princess. You’ve had more time with him than anyone else and if you can’t handle the jealousy then you are on the wrong show.

This is not the first time the Bachelor has had intruders. It’s pretty much expected and it adds great drama.

How can you compare it to the US one if you havn’t watched it? This season has actually been “so bad it’s good” thanks to the drama from a few of the girls, particularly Kiera. There’s plenty of drama and jealousy amongst the girls.

1 Like