The Bachelor Australia

The Bachelor Australia Welcomes 2016 Sponsors.

Network Ten today announced that Wrigley’s EXTRA™, Menulog, U By Kotex, REST Industry Super and Lindt are on board to help deliver the most entertaining and captivating season yet across all platforms.

1 Like

First review

Richie Strahan is The Bachelor but Keira steals the show in our exclusive sneak of Episode 1

And while Sam Wood may have had some big characters last year (hello, Sandra anyone?) nobody can touch new Bachelorette Eliza. She delivers what may be the most cringe-worthy original composition of all time (and not just once, but countless times), initiates a plank off competition and is convinced that Strahan is “picking up what I’m putting down”. And this is only the tip of the iceberg that looms ahead according to my inside sources.

1 Like

Keira seems to be the perfectly casted psycho contestant that these shows usually have and will last 2 or 3 weeks to give us a few laughs.

1 Like

The Bachelor Australia Finds Perfect Match In GIPHY

In an Australian television first, Network Ten is partnering with GIPHY, the world’s largest library of animated GIFs, to host an official brand channel for the television, online and social media phenomenon The Bachelor Australia.

From today, fans of the most talked about television show in Australia can access a host of official GIFs from The Bachelor Australia, with more GIFs published live as the action happens during each episode’s broadcast.

The live release of GIFs each night will feature the exciting exchanges, best quotes, winks and smiles that avid fans can then enjoy and share with their friends wherever their conversations are already happening.

The live GIF release opens up a new way for fans to enjoy and share GIFs from the show through platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Tinder and Microsoft Outlook.

Network Ten Social Media Manager, Benjamin Stavert, said: “Each night that we broadcast The Bachelor Australia, we see thousands of Tweets and comments published by our incredibly active social media audience.

“Animated GIFs have become a massive part of that live conversation and commentary.

“We’re thrilled to be working with GIPHY to feed the hungry social media backchannel each night with fresh GIFs published in real-time alongside our broadcast – made available on The Bachelor Australia’s official GIPHY page, in the Twitter GIF keyboard, and Facebook chat,” he said.

The official GIPHY page for The Bachelor Australia can be found at

1 Like
2 Likes

Party Pack available for the premiere again. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Finale was shot in Bali this year, not sure if it’s been mentioned yet.

^ And there were controversies with the finale with paparazzi flocking to the island hoping to catch Richie and the ladies after a production staff accidentally leaked the filming location.

Amanda Keller will take viewers on a tour of The Bachelor mansion on The Living Room this Friday.

2 Likes

Sam Frost is claiming she knows who the winner is based on the promos - Megan Marx. It’s not a leak as this website states, just a guess. http://www.australianetworknews.com/bachelor-2016-australia-winner-leaked/

I wouldn’t be surprised if that trend on promos with winners will be the same for Survivor as well. Probably the same people putting them together. It annoys me when shows pick 3 or 4 contestants out of a large cast to highlight in all the promos leading up to a season. When they do this it’s almost always the case that these people are there for at least a few episodes, and probably one or two of them there till the very end.

Laughing at how #TheBachelorAU is already trending #1… An hour before it even premieres :grin:

I think it was trending a lot earlier last year.

I think she is right.

1 Like

Funny huh.

Sounds hilarious. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Waiting for Offspring. This shit goes on forever. :rolling_eyes:

1 Like

This shit is my guilty pleasure haha

1 Like

Congrats to Alex :grinning:

From my beautiful home town (the Mornington Peninsula in VIC)… What is it with Mornington & The Bachelor/Bachelorette!?

First Sam Frost, then Sam Wood, then Sarah from last year, now Alex & has even been used once as a ‘date’ location.

Also agreed, Megan will go far (she is from WA of course)

LOL I watched both tonight :wink: (Even though they’re female skewed, go figure…)

Doesnt surprise me since they are on ten.

1 Like

Checked the trends on twitter at one pint last night - The BachelorAU was at number 2 worldwide, it was reported that it made it to number one at one point.

1 Like