The Bachelor Australia

Really? Of is that you just being cynical about everything these days? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Haha I can’t help it if I am just not a huge fan of it. I just remember the promos from previous years. Especially those of the bachelorette - Sophie’s and Ally’s were fantastic. This one just seems a little blah to me.

I think it’s as good as the Sophie promo was. But as far as the shows go, I’d never watch that rubbish, no matter how good the promo is. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 have some catchy billboards in Brisbane at the moment “Check out our new Bachelor”.

do you think hes sucking in his cheeks in that promo?

Good promo - very down to earth :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Matty J’s fiancee Laura Byrne has given birth to a girl named Marlie-Mae Rose Johnson.

1 Like

He must have felt his IQ dropping as he met these girls. :rofl:

1 Like

They’re all gonna be disappointed when he tells them he just wants space.

1 Like

You’re a star!

are you calling me a ball of gas?

Would you rather be a black hole?

Nothing wrong with being a black hole

“Speak for the first time”. It’s a miracle!

and once he gets a wife, the last time.

1 Like

New promo:

He seems like a regular guy unlike the past Insta hungry fakes. I think this season might do well. The first non buff gym junkie we’ve had? Everyday person so will relate more to the viewers.

Brooke Blurton has told the Shameless In Conversation podcast that she thinks Nick Cummins was paid $500,000 for being The Bachelor, which would be more than the rumoured $200,000 for Matty Johnson and Sophie Monk’s $300,000. I think Ten seriously overpaid Cummins.

I have a feeling that 10 may look to increase the number of nights The Bachelor is on air this year from 2 in previous years to 3 nights.

With Australian Survivor confirmed as starting on Wednesday 24th July and expected to continue on Thursday nights (per TVTonight article), my guess is that they will look to run Bachelor from Sun-Tues.