The Bachelor Australia

They did this last year with survivor as well. They had it go for a week and a half every night and then it went to Monday’s and Tuesday’s. So I would assume this will happen again this year.

2 Likes

I’m pretty certain Survivor will only be Wed and Thurs the first week. Exactly the same as last year like Turdall mentions.

2 Likes

Yeah I think it was Wednesday and Thursday for 2 weeks last year. Airing 6 episodes helps get to the interesting part of the show quicker.

Seems like the show has found a new fan in Modern Family star Sarah Hyland.

1 Like

Premieres Wednesday 31st July.

2 Likes

The Bachelor Australia Premieres Wednesday, 31 July At 7.30pm.

Hi…My Name Is Vakoo.

When meeting The Bachelor, you want to make the best first impression right?

When that Bachelor is tall, dark and handsome astrophysicist Matt Agnew, 23-year-old Sydney model Vakoo isn’t taking any chances.

With girls in wedding dresses, flirting in French, Persian and Mandarin, and giving tattoos to Matt, Vakoo knows she has to lift her game.

Perched up in a stretch limousine in a sea of pink tulle, and with Matt waiting patiently in the distance, Vakoo rehearses multiple ways to introduce herself.

Cue “Hi…My Name Is Vakoo” on repeat, each time said more sultry and sexier then the last. #Queen

Vakoo joins Abbie, Helena, Sogand, Kristen, Chelsie and an unnamed bride as the latest woman vying for Matt’s heart.

Okay we get it. Enough teasing. When is the show on?

10 HQ is excited to finally announce that The Bachelor Australia will premiere on Wednesday, 31 July at 7.30pm.

Vakoo promo here.

Another Bachelor baby.

1 Like

Extended first look of the new season shown tonight before the first tribal council of Australian Survivor.

So damn excited about this season, he looks stunning and the fact he can speak well is a huge step up over some of the previous Bachelors. Add in a heap of crazy women and it looks great, especially the part where he says that they have been wasting his time and he just walks off on them.

Hope people will give it a go after the non event ending of last year.

2 Likes

The 8 Victorian ladies vying for Matt’s heart were revealed tonight.

From left to right: Samantha, Danush, Chelsie, Sophie, Mary, Hannah, Jessica and Tara.
(paywall) https://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/fiona-byrne/victorias-bachelor-2019-contestants-sure-to-spark-curiosity/news-story/9c6a4492252eb760d5b54ab7e4bd4a0f

Sophie looks like a newsreader

In the green dress? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yeah. Naked News :rofl:

EDIT 31/7: the article mentioned 28 bachelorettes, but only 20 entered the mansion on opening night as shown on photo above. The other eight would enter the mansion in episode two.

There are a lot of nutters this season. It’s going to make for great TV. :rofl:

2 Likes

I know I said the same thing last year at this time about how good it was going to be with the Honey Badger, but he was funny and charming to begin with. But Matt is by far the most charming and personable Bachelor they have had, and the clingers and the nutters are already out, so I am very excited.

1 Like

Plus

Doesn’t that seem like a lot? I’m not sure how many they usually start with but to go from 18 to 26 seems like a lot, meaning 28 contestants this season.