The Bachelor Australia

It already has.

I doubt they will get a MAFS contestant as The Bachelor. Nobody is going to care about him in 4-5 months time and I doubt Ten would want to promote MAFS any further. I’m still thinking it will be Scott Tweedie or Justin. You would think they would have to be close to a decision by now though and filming would be wanting to start up soon.

1 Like

I think someone at 10 said Justin would be extremely unlikely.

Hopefully they stick to the original plan and go with an unknown.

1 Like

Big Bachelor news being revealed on Studio 10 tomorrow according to a promo shown during this mornings show.

Will Osher be on Studio 10 for the big announcement?

I’ve been having a think about the gay bachelor. 10 should definitely look at it. Even if it is an exclusive to 10 All Access. Rupaul has been massive for Stan.

I just don’t’ know how it would work as everyone in the house is basically going to be going for each other, not just the person who is the Bachelor. It makes it more like Bach in Paradise which with gays would just be a lot of hooking up. I also think it would be too niche - shows like that are better for cable TV or late night viewing.

1 Like

I guess that is why it would make such good viewing. I didn’t say put it on 10. I said use it as an exclusive to 10 All Access. RuPaul does great things for Stan.

Apparently the Bachelor is an unknown and there are some reports today that he’s a doctor called Stephen.

He looks old :joy:

His fingers remind me of Donald trump. Now that would rate its nuts off.

Small hands?

1 Like

If it is this doctor named Stephen that is making the rounds. He is hot! Sign me up :grin::eggplant:

Not the gay bachelor yet!

It isn’t.

The Bachelor has been announced:

2 Likes

So not a doctor (but has a PhD) and not named Stephen. Very poor quality leaks from 10 insiders this time!

Good choice, he’s quite the looker.

1 Like

Oh cynic too much information :stuck_out_tongue:

He is very good looking. But he has awful hands.