The Bachelor Australia

Same old boring pre-premiere criticisms of this show. Marc, if you find it so concerning, find a cast of “people of colour” (someone has been spending too much time in the American diversity bubble…), produce your own show which costs mega $$, and then sell it to a network…

Agree. Perhaps use The Bachelorette to fill the gap between Im A Celeb and Masterchef.

That would be better. I just don’t know if they can do it logistically because they seem to use the same production team and film the two series back to back. Changes may make it more costly.

If they held off showing The Bachelorette until next year, then spoilers would get out and ruin it.

There’s a snap filter for the show, from this morning.

1 Like

I expect The Bachelor to dominate Twitter tonight but surprised with this (yes it’s official).

4 Likes

Is this in native HD? :thinking:

Definitely

3 Likes

Of course it is - nothing police departments around the western world love doing more than wasting taxpayer dollars on social media shit.

2 Likes

I’m not surprised. QPSmedia is notorious for humorous tweets. Bit of harmless fun.

Yeah, except in the next breath then when they’re harassing and threatening twitter users about “hate crimes”…then, life isn’t so fun and twee.

So phony, artificial. Have some respect for taxpayers, delete the social media manager role that you don’t need, and save some money.

Tonight was the best opening ep yet. I am hooked. Matty is undoubtedly the most fun and likeable Bachelor we’ve had. Then the cast was everything… full of jealous psycho lunatics! We have about 4 or 5 Keira type personalities in there. So much bitching. Love it.

3 Likes

I saw the season opener tonight. There were spotfires everywhere, as the ladies tried to catch Matty’s attention. I think Elizabeth calling Jennifer’s white mesh dress “putrid” was not fair, because Leah wore the same dress but in black colour. Later Elizabeth clarified the dress was putrid because it had a bit of mud (the first cocktail party was filmed on a wet night).
Did Michelle drive a real police car into the mansion, or did the producers find a stunt car for her?
Elora made a late, late entrance with fire twirling and certainly made a big impression.
Stacey was the 2015 Miss V8 Supercars Miss Personality and wore the sash into the mansion, but why was the Supercars logo blurred out even though Ten has the broadcast rights?

Queensland Rail also tweeting - not as clever though. I’m not sure how high the show ranked tonight but at one point #TheBacheorAU was trending number 2 worldwide.

1 Like

Rail in Queensland and the Bachelor; yes, I can see the synergy there. :roll_eyes:

I guess it excited the probably handful of losers/morons that still actually use twitter regularly these days, but is there any reason a Government department is spending resources on this?

It’s a tweet. It’s not like they hired a plane to skywrite it. Lighten up.

3 Likes

I don’t care if it was written in pencil on a scrap of paper.

It’s an outrageous misuse of taxpayer funds - boiled down, it’s a total lack of respect for money no matter what the sum.

Do you think Ten may have paid them to write the posts? I wouldn’t put it past them.

1 Like

Woolworths also posted this last night on FB:

“All the essentials…”

Ten confirmed that #TheBacheorAU trended number two worldwide.

5 Likes

It’s trending #1 on Twitter here again. Leah was trending top 5 as well.

This season is the best. Some of these girls are out for blood. Hopefully Jenn and Leah are around for a while.