The Amazing Race

May 2019??

Yep, it will premiere May 22nd st 8 pm.

Yes I meant May 2019.

The new season has been scheduled for Tuesday 23 April 2019 at 7:30pm on 7flix.

5 Likes

Finally!! Yay! Getting my fix each day with TAR Aus/NZ but canā€™t wait for TAR 31.

1 Like

Will it be available on 7plus as well?, because regional South Australia doesnā€™t have 7flix yet.

Why a six day wait? The new season starts next Wednesday in America (Thursday in Australia). 7flix should have shown it on Thursday nights.
Also, according to Wikipedia, there were multiple changes to the cast before the 11 teams were settled last year. Three of the 11 teams previously competed on Big Brother US, three previously competed on Survivor US, and five previously competed on The Amazing Race.

Seven canā€™t be arsed to rush it to screens for such a small audience.

There are the 11 teams for season 31.

Such filth. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I certainly wonā€™t be rooting for Art & JJ, those two have to be one of the most rude & arrogant teams in TAR history.

I donā€™t even remember who they are! I guess when I see them Iā€™ll hopefully remember them.

I was a huge fan of Colin and Christie so Iā€™m really happy to see them return. Becca and Floyd were brilliant and deserve another go, as do Tyler and Korey.

I could do without the ā€˜afghananimalsā€™ and Rachael. Theyā€™ve had enough chances and there are many other teams I wouldā€™ve preferred to see return.

1 Like

Thanks for posting I had no idea it was coming back in the US this week! Good on Seven for airing it quite close to the US. It doesnā€™t have to be the same day, we have pretty much always had a week or two delay from the US with TAR. From memory most seasons have a week or two break throughout so we eventually get back in line anyway.

I am very happy to see Tyler and Korey back. Not so happy to see Leo and Jamal backā€¦ this is their third time and I never liked them. Although itā€™s also Rahcaelā€™s third time as well but I am very happy to see her there, one of the most entertaining contestants the show has had.

Seems they even have to work for their first clue!

US media has reported that season 32 of the show has finished filming.

2 Likes

Season 32 was filmed last year, months before Season 31 even had an airdate. I posted about it back in November.

1 Like

Hopefully we wonā€™t have to wait 12 months for the season to air.

1 Like

But this is the first time we have confirmation of the location of finish line of season 32.

Posting this on the TAR thread rather than the birth, death thread because I assume only TAR viewers would know who he is.

1 Like

Oh wow, thatā€™s sad. They are definitely a very memorable team. A bit villainy and always wanted to finish first.

1 Like