The Amazing Race Australia

Again, no! They have to be unknowns or you risk ruining the show with celebrity wannabes.

2 Likes

Yes thank god. :roll_eyes: it is as though they are more entitled to win because they have a child.

3 Likes

Yes as if foxtel will allow it. Those bottom feeders at fox get their knickers in a knot over even the very thought that a goggleboxer would get a moment of fame. I find that Brian Walsh to be a fool!!

But In this case I agree with your point even though the two afl boys would be quite good on such a show.

With good reason.

The vitriol you spew about everyone proves again who really is the bottom feeder.

I saw Joey tonight who told me a few interesting things:

• Viv and Joey were never in the lead during the final leg. The editing made it look like they left that horse task first and then got overtaken during the rowing… But they actually left the animal task last and got to the water last too. He didn’t seem too happy about it being shown that way.
  • He said also he and Viv had a major disadvantage on the water challenge because their puzzle pieces were a similar colour to the rocks which is why it took them longer. The other teams pieces stood out much more. I never noticed this but it seems so unfair to me and another way the producers could favour or disadvantage a team .
  • In regards to Tom and Tyler, apparently Tom has gotten over the other teams voting for them but Tyler is still really pissed about it all! He said that all the teams were as surprised as we were that they dropped a U turn vote on them in the penultimate leg but they would have been stupid not to have voted that way.
3 Likes

Tom does seem more easygoing and less likely to hold grudges.

Is Tyler the son of the famous footballer? Cause that would make sense.

1 Like

His Father is former Sydney Swans Premiership Coach Paul Roos.

I never realised how good looking Tyler was.

Have you got them around the wrong way?

No, apparently Tom is ok but Tyler isn’t.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this. It’s interesting to see it from the other side.

I didn’t really watch it but I recorded it to watch later and I always look at their shadows because that’s often the only way you can tell how far the teams are apart. It was interesting because the shadows changed quite a lot, which backs up Joey’s story about the editing.

1 Like

That’s the other thing about many reality show contestants. There are so many of them who have connections to the rich and famous. There’s a lot of nepotism going on in reality television.

Oh but its Tyler is in that video and seems all ok about it all.

television in general.

You can pretty much draw a diagram of how every reality dating show contestant knows each other before or after the season they are on.

Well, I was particularly thinking of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette where they’ve had contestants who obviously know each other, so their meetings and first dates have been completely manufactured.

Or ones who are famous pub owners or the son of an ex-footballer with a multimillion dollar meat pie empire etc. etc.

You’re right. He was actually quite funny. Previous media reports said he was still unhappy but perhaps they’re just media clickbait.

1 Like

I was definitely told that Tom is over it but Tyler isn’t! Also Joey went to NT last week to catch up with Jasmine and Jerome and managed to do the same sky dive that he wasn’t able to do in the finale (due to the wind).

1 Like

That’s the thing. Everyone knew it was odd, and of course the teams would take advantage of it. I’m sure the boys would’ve done the same thing if the situation was reversed.

Probably not - I think they would have been loyal. So many instances that they helped other teams when there was nothing in it for them.

2 Likes

I have another interesting finale insight! Apparently no team was able to complete the final puzzle on their own. By the 4 hour mark nobody had solved it so the producers gave the answers to the teams in the order that they started the puzzle. So by that point the winners had pretty much been decided by who got to the puzzle first.

2 Likes