Ten's 4th channel

Looks like a mock with the ten HD where the 7 was on the new channel graphic prior to 7flix

Correct. I think thatā€™s the point. Itā€™s a joke.

4 Likes

Yes.

Thatā€™s based on the 7 network theme. Nah. I canā€™t see ten doing that

Iā€™m pretty sure thatā€™s just a joke! :wink:

4 Likes

god that HD logo is sexy as hell.
TEN, have a on-air refresh on March 2nd and bring back that logo :love_letter:

4 Likes

Yes. It must be a joke, I havenā€™t seen anything in 7 or ten that say the HD channel is coming soon. Only WIN at this stage thatā€™s all.

It was a joke. That is the 7 new channel background with the 2007 tenHD logoā€¦ Lol

6 Likes

I donā€™t get how anybody didnā€™t see that :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

my prediction of a fourth (MP4 SD) channel for Ten: Australian Christian Channel. Seeing though Ten and SC10 already shows heaps of Christian programming, and would earn a lot of $$$$ for them through carriage fees (similar to TVSN and Racing.com)

Yes of course this was just a bit of fun; hence the smiley face.

I can imagine a HD instead of the SD in this TEN-SD logo that was used very early on by Ten.

Nice animation too

So Ten wonā€™t be launching their HD channel on March the 2nd ?

Yes, they will.

It was just the title card shown above that was a mock up. The launch date for Ten HD is real.

1 Like

But I have yet to yet any promos stating the upcoming ten HD

Although I saw a black screen on LCN 13 with the name Ten HD that was recently taken off.

does the Ten HD have a picture yet?

Noā€¦that ā€œTEN HDā€ on LCN 13 was just added by mistake without any video/audio streams last week and was quickly taken off the multiplexes after less than a day.

Although if talk on these forums is anything to go by, expect to see a Ten HD channel broadcasting (in MPEG4 of course, while One becomes an SD channel) from March 2.

Yeah I had the same problem here canā€™t find ten HD Sydney

But I can see 9 HD, 7flix and racing.com