Ten Pilot Week 2018

Network EP on tonights pilot:

Also the socials banner has been updated.

3 Likes

comedy is subjective. Things that should always be off-limits are children with illnesses and diseases. Remember that hospital skit from a few years ago?

1 Like

Its comedy…it will always upset someone in some form. People need to chill the bark out! To me the show wasnt funny. Doesn’t mean the show is crap. So many differant people like differant type if humour. Its good to see a fun schedule up against other networks doom and gloom haha!

1 Like

My take on it was that it wasn’t making fun of people with autism. It was making fun of shows like The Good Doctor that use autism as a gimmick.

2 Likes

Except The Good Doctor, both the original Korean version and the US remake, are really good shows and much better than anything served up on Skit Happens last night. I don’t think they use autism as a gimmick.

1 Like

I didn’t read anything about autism in that skit. Must’ve gone over the top of my head.

Went over my head also.

You don’t understand satire and maybe comedy, in general.

Natasha Exelby was the funniest part of both shows. Disgrace was the winner last night for me. Skit Happens just wasn’t funny.

10 Likes

She was a good sport to parody herself.

13 Likes

Can’t even play Skit Happens on the Telstra TV app it just keeps showing a loading circle. Is listed under Comedy under Pilot Week.

The loading circle would be more entertaining

10 Likes

I understand comedy. I just dont like crap comedy which Skit happens was and the majority of viewers agreed.

1 Like

it wasn’t funny - it wasn’t offensive IMO, just not funny.

1 Like

There’s now a solid watermark on the LHS of the screen during the program, it’s the Pilot Week logo with Drunk History stacked underneath.

1 Like

Not in Tassie!

I didn’t think that sketch was funny but there were some good ones.

Drunk History is funnier and is the best of the pilots so far.
Interesting to note that after the credits it shows viewer advice “drink responsibly” and provides a link to DrinkWise website.

1 Like

Drunk History :+1:

1 Like

Drunk History was quite good. Surprised it’s taken this long for a local version to come along.

1 Like