Ten Pilot Week 2018

You realise this is a remake of the original Belgium series of the same name?

Well there you go. Nothing’s original on this list then lol

I don’t care if they’re not original just as long as its something different from all the same shows over and over again. Skithouse was great years ago and I’d love something like that again even if it’s not original.

1 Like

Isnt it also about history rather than true stories from celebrities? That would make it completely different.

I saw some digital billboards around Brisbane today promoting pilot week and then had the shows airing tonight underneath, looked a little squashed though.

From the tenplay email today, looks like Rove’s show is now simply titled ‘Saturday Night’ which is what it’s referred to on the website also.

image image image image image image image image

5 Likes

Not only Men but so many beards…

Why are they pretending Disgrace is live? Project is in there tonight. When was this filmed?

Not uncommon got them to post ‘as live’ to give a sense of being up to date, same reason HYBPA does it also I guess a

My understanding was this was filmed about a week ago on the 11th Aug, based on social posts from some of the panel on that day.

Also this from ten daily.

Today’s the day!

10 Likes

On that Skit Happens preview on Tenplay I only recognise Heath Franklin and Janis McGavin. Probably because of Ronnie Johns/ Comedy Inc.

1 Like

Sam was good value on The Sunday Project tonight

Also seen

2 Likes

It’s nice to see a show with a bunch of new or emerging faces, considering most other pilots they’ve commissioned are fronted by or include some fairly well known personalities.

6 Likes

Many of the faces on Skithouse were new ones too, including Tom Gleeson who now seems to be going quite alright with Hard Quiz and Hard Chat etc…

1 Like

Enjoying Skit Happens?
Nah, not really, but thanks anyway lower third graphic.

I wonder if Jane Kennedy will retract her man hating comments after Skit Happens is full of great female comedic actresses and Disgrace is hosted by a female. Maybe she should have done some research before making such sexist remarks.

2 Likes

Agreed. She’s got a lot of explaining and apologising to do. She should be focusing on the pure shit that is Skit Happens, not whether there are or aren’t any women in it.

1 Like

Natasha Exelby back on Ten in Disgrade. Quite a funny segment.

This show has potential but lacks polish as it’s rhe pilot. It’s very much like Gruen.

5 Likes

Pretty sure Sam isn’t female, but anyhow