Ten Pilot Week 2018

That 2D logo is everywhere…

2 Likes

‘Dave’ pilot trailer.

3 Likes

According to an article in today’s Herald Sun Hit+TV liftout, two episodes of Trial by Kyle were filmed in one day. Will we get the chance to see the second episode?

perhaps each episode is a half hour edition

Nice to see Alex Lee is part of Rove’s show.

I thought 1 was enough :persevere:

Totally agree.
Ten has zero promo strategy.
They are literally launching 7 new shows in a week - and promoting and selling NONE of them.

Absolute madness

They are just selling a brand of “Pilot week” which means nothing to viewers.

Im just meant to tune in - What - when. - to ten All week ro see shows about what exactly? It’s a mess as usual at Ten

7 Likes

Also another analysis of Pointless.

1 Like

Great attitude.

2 Likes

Sounds like Ten approached him to participate rather than vice versa…

Will they never learn?

1 Like

Should of approached Gina Liano instead. She shot a pilot for her own judge show…

2 Likes

A joint promo for Skit Happens and Disgrace just aired during the first ad break of The Bachelor.

Extended promo for Sunday night

4 Likes

Disgrace clearly filmed out of Pyrmont studios, with those vertical screens used for The Sunday Project a dead giveaway. The set looks a little ordinary from the promo and from that angle it seems a little empty but with some decent reviews I’ll be tuning in on Sunday to watch both shows.

Video

1 Like

Correct, still doesn’t look like a great set IMO but I’ve akready conceded that I’ll be watching after some positive reviews.

Anyway sneak peeks for 7/8 shows are available on tenplay already with Rove’s show being shot live or close to it next Saturday and also features voting information for viewer reactions etc.

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/pilot-week

Also from tvtonight:

2 Likes

If the community finds it important then it should be rating. Ratings are based on statistics which represent the community of viewers.

About time. Fair enough that some of the shows are being shot this week but others have been in the can long enough for them to cut promos together more than two days out.

It will be interesting to watch but it’s nothing ground breaking. Taboo is probably the only real original idea on that list probably because of the expected outrage it will cause as case in point my friend did a similar thing in comedy with taboo subjects and was trolled online and sent death threats…

Skit Happens - We’ve had Comedy Inc, Skithouse, Ronnie Johns and a few more though from previews this looks like it might be OK

Disgrace! - Sounds like Dirty Laundry Live and I can’t see how it can have longevity unless there’s a new scandal every week. Will they talk about Karl Stefanovic?

Drunk History - Direct remake of the US show and sounds exactly like True Stories but with drunk people

Taboo - Sounds interesting enough, expect backlash though.

Kinne Tonight .- He already had a show on channel 7 that sounds exctly the same, if one fails why do you get a second chance on another network?

Trial By Kyle - Kyle is polarizing, he doesn’t even care if its picked up cause he’s an arrogant pig. As long as Jackie isn’t involved it may go on to series but its nothing original. Judge Judy clone except I’m sure Kyle will ask everyone about their sex lives even if its irrelevant to the case. It also is very similar to Hughesy’s show.

Dave - It’s a cross between Matt Okine’s show on STAN and a every other family sitcom but Dave has been around for ages and I’m glad he get’s a chance to do his own thing. shame about the timeslot.

Bring Back… Saturday Night - Again Rove has had how many talk shows now? Why will this one be any different?

Just seems like in most cases they’re reeling out the same people and taking other show ideas and slightly skewing them. But like I said i’ll watch all and be open minded.

2 Likes