Ten On-Air Presentation

6 Likes

That makes it look like Neighbours will be returning to 10’s main channel in 2023.

3 Likes

From all reports, that seems to be the plan.

3 Likes

Good little promo. Glad they’re finally going to use Neighbours to their own benefit.

3 Likes

Not a bad promo, though not a fan of their wildly different presentation elements for promos which differentiate from their on-air package which is a bit of a mishmash.

1 Like

I don’t mind it - it keeps things fresh.

I’ve always liked 10’s station promos.

The best were “Turn Me On” and the “Seriously” era.

IMO “Seriously Ten” was up with Nine’s “Still the One” as one of the all time best taglines.

8 Likes

I just cringe at the new age pop music networks use these days, trying to appeal to a younger audience obviously. I change the channel where I can, same with the constant “tentpole” promos.

But why would they promote new content with old music, or old sounding?
It’s not “new age pop music”, it’s just modern music.

They’ve had some good ones in recent years admittedly Ten. But this year’s Bachelor(s) one I just personally find yuck every ten minutes again and again.

I don’t think the bachelors promo is off putting because of the music, but rather because it’s terrible content.

Not a Shawn Mendes fan? I think that’s the least irritating thing about the promo.

1 Like

Saturday night crime time is back but with a new line up

2 Likes

Movie tie-in.

3 Likes

Taskmaster promo - potential new look for logo?

13 Likes

Ditching the circle ??

2 Likes

Yes - no background on the currently unlisted video. Not shown on air yet.

2 Likes

I do like that they’ve incorporated the 10 play logo more now where they use it in conjunction with the 10 logo, rather than it being tacked onto the end of promos.

Also sounds between when voiced to say “on 10 and 10 play”.

Probably would look better if the main logo had the circle logo and the 10play was just written there without the logo.

3 Likes

I like it.

They gave Tom Gleeson another show?