Ten On-Air Presentation

I think there are more benefits to associating their primary identity with each multi rather than going back to having independently branded multi’s

3 Likes

Yeah 11 was a well established brand. When you rebrand like that it takes away the identify completely and people have no clue what it is. Let us not forget the whole “BOSS” issue as well…

I never got the reason for “peach” or “boss” . Bold works it has an edgy connotation to it. Peach is a bloody fruit its also a junk channel.

I don’t see any evidence supporting the statement that viewers can’t find 10 Peach - their target audience can - consistently winning their target demo; number one muti last week in all key demo groups. If you can’t find 11 you’d have to say the same thing about 9Gem, Viceland and many others. 10’s multis are pretty easy to find on any band scan. The reason for 10 ditching channel numbers is that there wasn’t a strong connection between 11 and 10. Same reason that Nine rebranded Go! and Gem to bring under the network banner and common brand identity.

5 Likes

The difference being that Go and Gem kept their names and format just with the Nine brand attached to them, 11 and One were fully renamed and reinvented.

10 were right to rebrand them, but you can’t fully compare them with Nine’s rebrand.

3 Likes

The only disadvantage I can think of is 10’s channels aren’t ‘mixed in’ with 7’s and 9’s at the bottom of the list where most viewers are lurking

Movei tie in

4 Likes

During MasterChef grand final tonight, 10 showed a preview of what’s coming up in from mid July to November.

The slogan is “TV that’s so good”.

4 Likes

Movie tie in

4 Likes

Production ender Rock Island Mysteries

4 Likes

Amazing Race-themed lineup for Monday

10 Likes

I probably don’t pay much attention to promos airing these days but couldn’t help but notice a new voice over last night for Ten’s “Amazing Monday” promo. No idea who it is but clearly I’d been so dulled to the familiar voice that as soon as a different one comes on it gets my attention. :wink:

3 Likes

Noticed that as well. 10 do mix up their voice overs more than Sevena and especially Nine.

Also, another TAR line up last night.

5 Likes

This reminds me I noticed that as well and meant to mention it, very different sounding for 10.

Is there a new female as well? I hardly watch 10 nowadays so might’ve missed it a while back.

1 Like

Interestingly, this was voiced by Beau.

1 Like

Movie tie in.

5 Likes

Another one - includes the logo as a 3D disk.

5 Likes

Even after all these years since the networks started doing these, i still loathe them. I mean not these ones specifically but just that networks see so little value in their brand anymore they just sell it off to whoever will pay, with a convenient loophole that it doesn’t count towards advertising quotas. I find just the concept of them very annoying.

6 Likes

8 Likes

New style promo

7 Likes

Not bad, this seems like a better evolution of their current package than where they were going with the other style promos they had rolled out.

Almost seems similar to what they’ve been using for The Living Room - will be interesting to see if this becomes more consistently used.