Ten On-Air Presentation

The female voiceover for 10 promos has a quite uniquely (annoying) sound.

She sounds a lot like comedian Nikki Britton. I do not find either annoying though.

Movie tie in

6 Likes

Massive Monday promo

4 Likes

Massive Monday, but only two programs are promoted. Normally these kind of promos have at least three programs listed.

1 Like

The Project is running a separate promo as ‘the start of’ massive Monday.

!

2 Likes

Still gotta include Project on the end board, and the other two on the project end board

1 Like

Relaunch today?

2 Likes

Video - would make a great logo for a multichannel 10 Star.

2 Likes

I hate this look. It’s like they are going back to 2012 when they went flat. It’s the same old crap the internal graphics people have been doing for the last 15 years.

2 Likes

10 also had a single program version using the newer template seen last night.

4 Likes

Literally the same type of design with the lines.

I just find their internal creatively lacking. It’s a shame.

1 Like

CSA

4 Likes

10 aired a coming up next promo for FBI: Most Wanted in the first ad break for Have You Been Paying Attention? tonight. However, instead of showing Dylan McDermott’s new character in action, it aired a storyline from an old episode featuring Julian McMahon.
Tonight is the season 3 finale of FBI: Most Wanted.

1 Like

Unusual Up Next shown on 10 tonight near the end of HYBPA “you can find it on channel 11”.

2 Likes

Just in case u forgot what channel 10 Peach was on.

2 Likes

Probably because many people don’t know. So many times I’ve heard radio hosts, who are people in the media, say they have no idea what 10 Peach is or what channel it’s on.

Maybe 10 need to rebrand after Neighbours ends.

4 Likes

Hence why the 10 Peach channel promo is being aired quite a lot on the main channel recently.

1 Like

They shouldn’t have dropped 11. I think it was a mistake IMO.

4 Likes

Yeah, I think they could have gone with 10, 11, 12 and 13 as their channel names.

3 Likes