Ten On-Air Presentation

We’ve had one for 10 and 10 Boss, so here is one for 10 Peach:

Do you like the 10 Peach name for a TV channel?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

Do you like the 10 Peach font/branding?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

I’ve come now to not mind the font, but still unsure about the name itsself and the watermark size could be a little more compact

2 Likes

What’s with the double votes? Yes AND no, explain yourselves!

Sure… I’m of the opinion that the entire package across the network including Peach is great, but that the name is underwhelming at best.

3 Likes

Sorry about that. This is the first poll I’ve ever set up. wasn’t sure how to do it.

Will it wreck the poll, if I change it now?

Edit: Apparently I can’t change it anyway now. I need to get a moderator to do it. Can a mod help here please?

No was just curious why someone would vote both yes and no in that poll.

I’ve asked a mod to fix it but still waiting.

I like the way @Bort thinks

1 Like

Love and hate it at the same time?

1 Like

Not sold on the name or the logo, but the rest of the package fits

I’m like that. I hate the name. I hate the logo. I don’t mind the graphics.

Did anyome notice the variation of the 10 Peach logo on Have You Been Paying Attention? in the intro tonight?

The Peach appears in the 10 circle in the same way they have done the third version of the 10 BOSS logo. If they’re going to stick with this font, I think this logo would look better as a watermark and logo.

Anybody have a screen cap?

3 Likes

55%20pm

2 Likes

You know, the reconfigured logos (with “BOSS” and “Peach” underneath the “10”) actually don’t look that bad - probably what they should’ve launched with if I’m being honest.

Next step for 10: Tweaks to the presentation of the news!

3 Likes

Yes. I think they need to change 10 Peach to that logo.

2 Likes

Urgh why :frowning:

I wasn’t a fan of it before but the text on both logos is just WAY too small! It should’ve just stocked to the right side of the 10.

5 Likes

Because the 10 Peach logo right now is way too big. Probably the biggest watermark of all the channels.

4 Likes

I hope Ten wasn’t intending on using the tagline “TV with a Twist” beyond the launch of the new logo because an opportunist has come along and lodged a trademark application for the phrase.

5 Likes

The watermarks might not be so great especially for “Peach”… unless they enlargen it a bit :hushed:

1 Like