Ten On-Air Presentation

It takes more than that to take advantage of having the trademark. Fiona has to prove that she was using it before 10 in order to file a lawsuit.
Plus, I haven’t heard them use the phrase since the launch.

1 Like

LOVE this new colourful, energetic presentation that Ten is doing! The challenge for Ten in the future is to not look like a cheap version of 9Go. I hope they succeed, I’m a big fan of Ten.

10 Likes

10 Boss stacked closer (sorry for 360p and bad stacking, i’m just waiting for @Petarkco to upload a HD version):

2 Likes

Living Room Christmas special

14 Likes

Peach’s new V/O, particularly the male, all I can say is yuck. Not a fan at all. But eh, I could be in the minority. Noticed lately during Neighbours.

1 Like

10Peach?

1 Like

Whoops! Was bound to do that at some stage.

It is still LCN 11, so no error in calling it that

1 Like

Two years later…

5 Likes

I was going to mention this ident last night, I love the beginning with the treatment of the logo.

1 Like

I have to agree, both the new male and female V/Os sound, (I don’t know if this is the correct word but) unprofessional.

2 Likes

Production ender

12 Likes

Produced in association with Network “Ten” Australia… hmmmm shouldn’t that be “10”?

3 Likes

Isn’t the network as a whole “Ten” but the channel itself is “10”?

3 Likes

Nope, the network changed to “Network 10” with the refresh.

6 Likes

It’s now apparently known as Network 10 according to the network, however the use of Ten or 10 may be inconsistent like it is for 7 & 9.

I.e it’s Nine Network and Seven Network respectively, even though their channel logos are numerical but their corporate ones are different.

2 Likes

One thing’s for sure, it ain’t X anymore.

1 Like

From I’m a Celebrity promo

11 Likes

10 sec Christmas ident from tonight.

19 Likes