Ten On-Air Presentation

I really don’t see it.

36%20pm 08%20pm

14 Likes

Better colour palette for the itv one.

4 Likes

7 Likes

They’d do better to use just the 3D numerals for sponsored movie promos.

Ten had the best looking sponsored movie promos, now the logo just looks tacked on line Nine’s. Still love the new logo, it just doesn’t quite work in this instance.

3 Likes

The Simpsons Meme community have already jumped on this topic:

23 Likes

As requested by another member:

Do you like the 10 BOSS name for a TV channel?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you like the 10 BOSS font/branding?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Is it just me or have Ten screwed around with the aspect ratio of their A-League simulcast from Fox Sports?

just you. fine here.

You’re right - for some stupid reason my TV had switched the overscan on. Thanks for that.

Another one I saw:

I can get the nostalgia for the blue and yellow variant, but that light blue glossy one was getting really tired, the new one is such a breath of fresh air.

6 Likes

10 Boss logo has changed across the board now:

4 Likes

Why did they change it already?

2 Likes

Yuck.

4 Likes

Why on earth did they do that…

5 Likes

So strange.

2 Likes

“Hey guys, with the 10 BOSS logo we just debuted, let’s change the ‘O’ to a giant fuckin’ obstructive circle with has nothing to do with the new branding at all”

That looks terrible, why change it now? :slightly_frowning_face:

7 Likes

10 Peach Live watermark on Gfinity Elite Series Australia

10 Likes

So strange to change a logo just THREE days in, regardless of whether or not the change is good (it’s not).

8 Likes

It tells you that very little thought was given to the rebranding of those multi-channels. I’m a fan of the main channel branding but “Boss” and “Peach” seem to have been an afterthought- random names and random font used for branding. Did they blow the budget on the design for the main channel and have the work experience kid throw something together for the multis?

5 Likes

I don’t understand why they couldn’t leave ELEVEN and ONE as is, and just change it to numerical, I liked the fact that it was seperate identity to the 10 brand, but I understand why they did the change.

I just don’t think 10 PEACH has the strong selling point like 10 BOSS does, but asbolutely now love the new look took me a while to come come around! :stuck_out_tongue: Its bold and different. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes