Ten On-Air Presentation

5 Likes

As a TV presentation ‘junkie’ I’m finding Ten’s new presentation gorgeous. So much integration of all the elements and attention to detail it’s better than anything we’ve seen in Australia before. And loving that, despite all predictions, stations idents are back! Now we just need a line-up to appear during The Project tonight :slight_smile:

24 Likes

So after 18 years? We finally have a new Ch 10 production ender theme. End of an era :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

10 Boss and 10 Peach clips from today:

5 Likes

Do you guys like the new logo?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
  • I prefer the old one…

0 voters

7 Likes

The 10 end tag in HD:

9 Likes

That officially marks the end of the old end tag music :’(

2 Likes

I feels like I have step back in time to Jan 30 2006, it would have to be the biggest relaunch since then.

6 Likes

I actually think this look would have been nice with the 2D ten logo? But dont mind the new logo also.

4 Likes

Certainly would’ve worked :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Isnt it meant to be 10play.com.au?

2 Likes

That 10play domain redirects to the tenplay one they’ve always used, so either can be used.

Personally I’d like to see the 10play one used for consistency with all things 10 now, however someone has gone and registered the 10daily.com.au domain so they might be hesitant to change both of their sites over for now unless they can get it back.

1 Like

90% Of Voters like the new 10 Logo! Looks like the Market Research team at Ten did a good job!

7 Likes

Who cares? Run your own race and program for 52 weeks a year like your main competition and I’m not talking about 7/9, I’m talking about Netflix, Stan etc.

12 Likes

While I’m not in love with the Peach and Boss names, I can see why they wanted to align their multichannel names with the main brand.

And, yes, News First sounds silly, especially as there’s only regularly scheduled bulletin per day, but it’s better than having Eyewitness News First at Five at 10am for breaking news. And it leaves plenty of room for future expansion.

But overall, it’s just such a refreshing rebrand. And the creativity of the idents is more British and Channel 4 than anything we’ve seen in Australia in almost forever. The last time I remember having such a broad range of idents and themes based around the same logo was when Nine had “This is Channel Nine’s [insert day of week]” colour look.

Hopefully 10 stick with the idents, and keep adding/changing/mixing them up as the days turn into weeks and months of hard slog.

8 Likes

The ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ ident just aired with the new logo. Saw the new lineup as well, with Amanda Keller at the start. Looked really good!

By the way, I love this package so much. It’s bright, fresh and has some personality, the song is pretty much perfect. I really hope the idents air regularly and for a long period, not just for the first month or so.

7 Likes

The one to watch? (In 2019) :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I pick up on the UK vibe of it as well, after spending time in the UK a couple of years back I notice the similarity from the start of he relaunch

1 Like

The 1 looks a bit similar to the current 5 logo